(A)10 Dark Fist 5/13 H Recruiting

90 Human Warrior
Dark Fist is currently recruiting for 10 man raiding in MoP. We're a group of friends that have been raiding together on and off for the last 6 years. We're seeking reasonably mature people, who don't mind a group of friends who can be wildly inappropriate at times. We're not a hardcore guild, but we take our raiding pretty seriously for the 3 days that we do raid.

We do realize that real life happens. That said, we expect a high rate of attendance.

Our needs are as follows:

Melee: Closed.
Tanks: Closed.
Healers: Closed.
Ranged: Considering all ranged applicants.

Standard mods, and Ventrilo are required. A mic is not required, just the ability to listen. Full consumables, minimum of 275 stat food, and flasks are required.

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-1159pm EST.

Please see Aiyel in game with any questions, or add Nora#1357.
Edited by Feanora on 6/19/2013 2:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Updating our needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Editing our needs again. Just looking for a mage at this time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Bump for a mage!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still seeking a water dispenser, portal master, and crit buff to flesh out our raid group!

I mean, a mystically attuned wizard.

.... A mage.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Change your schedule and I'l totally level up my mage for you ^^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Grats on Elegon
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Sup guys.

<--- formerly Arthel/Aheann
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Nyan, how's Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 8-12, and then Fri 12-12?! You'll fit right in! <3
The pros and cons of working weekends!

Derivus> Thanks! It's an incredible fight. I love it. I tend to enjoy the fights people hate the most. Kill came together after a series of horribad attempts that made you think it was gonna be a long night. But we prevailed! Took a ton of strategy adjustments and a lot of practice, but we are no longer Elegon's Bit... we won.

We still are looking for a never ending Dasani dispenser! See above for details!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Nyan - come on, you know you want to be a water cooler/crit buff :( I miss you!!! Miru doesn't insult me the same way you do.

Aheann omg, hi :)

Come on mages! We need you! Where are you all hiding?
Edited by Annabon on 11/2/2012 7:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Still seeking a mage!

Are you an enchanter too?!

Awesome! Step right up!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
:(
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Enchanting is not required >.>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Still looking for a mage!

Come one, come all, my lovely little mages! :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Good luck y'all, i'm 451 Ret Pally, terrible but w/e.

Again good luck on your mage seeking.
=D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
We currently have 2 raid spots open and as such are updating our needs to include some of the following:

A hunter with the armor debuff pet. A shadow priest - you should be very comfortable healing, as you may be required to heal at times. Elemental shaman - with a resto offspec, you should be very comfortable healing, as you may be required to heal at times.

On off nights we've been starting our guild's push into Challenge modes, if that's something you'd be interested in, as well as a healthy amount of PvP lately. We also try to do an old world raid once a week for mounts, achievements, and what not. All of these are of course non-mandatory, but hopefully added incentive to someone looking to join the guild and do some fun stuff!

Please see me in game if you have any questions!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Ready to change the schedule yet? You're missing out again! :P
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Sorry Nyan, our days are pretty inflexible atm! Most of the raid cant or doesnt want to raid Mon/fri, and sat/sun are out.

yer missed though! All I hear from Broken is snuffling and QQ any time your name is brought up!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sorry Nyan, our days are pretty inflexible atm! Most of the raid cant or doesnt want to raid Mon/fri, and sat/sun are out.

yer missed though! All I hear from Broken is snuffling and QQ any time your name is brought up!

How cute. =)

You should at least get me in on some challenge modes/pvp then =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]