Pet Battle Addons

95 Dwarf Shaman
Hi guys,

I have a quick question: I am looking for some addons for Pet Battles - ultimately I'm looking for an addon to help me filter my pet list, as well as an addon that shows me the quality of pets in the wild. More specifically, I don't want the quality addon to spam up my text box, like other addons do.

Please, just let me know what you're using and I will check them out.

Thanks so much!
Reply Quote
I use PetJournal Enhanced and Pet Battle Quality Glow for better filtering and to show the quality of pets.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/04/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Bellaura
I use PetJournal Enhanced and Pet Battle Quality Glow for better filtering and to show the quality of pets.

Does Pet Battle Quality Glow let me see rarity while in battle? and if so is it at Curse?
Reply Quote
Yes, and no, it's at Wowinterface.
Reply Quote
95 Dwarf Shaman
Mmm that looks like a nice addon but I use ElvUI and it redoes the default interface so it might not work :(. I'm downloading PetJournal Enhanced though!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
From http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423:
You don't want the PetBattleGlow addon - there's a macro that will tell you pet rarity

Macro (written by Simca from Malfurion) to show quality of the pet you are fighting against. This will print out a line in your chat window with the rarity. As noted by Shalura from Anvilmar, you'll want to bind this macro to a key that doesn't get covered up by the pet battle bar (pretty much, something other than 1-6):

/run for i=1,C_PetBattles.GetNumPets(2) do SELECTED_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(C_PetBattles.GetName(2,i).." - ".._G["BATTLE_PET_BREED_QUALITY"..C_PetBattles.GetBreedQuality(2,i)]) end
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]