[A] <Tapout> Recruiting 10 Man - 2/3 nights

90 Night Elf Priest
[A] <Tapout> Recruiting 10 Man - 2/3 nights a week

Hi all,

<Tapout> is recruiting for 10 Man PvE and will be raiding 2 or 3 nights a week (Thurs/Fri/Mon) but not set in stone at this point. We are not a hardcore guild as we like most others have our playtime affected by life commitments. We are looking to recruit members who are of the same nature, when it comes to raid nights everyone wants to make the most of the time and progress however the guild is definitely casual.

If you want to join please head on over to our website: http://tapout-guild.enjin.com/ or contact Murchad, Bakshish, Hipcat or Abh in game.

Look forward to expanding the team.

Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry Champ, the ability to spell is also a prerequisite of joining this Awesome Guild. We are going to have to pass.
Edited by Bakshish on 10/4/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for something in a guild very similar to what you advertise. I am an old raider from vanilla through ICC but missed most of Cata due to overseas work commitments.

I'm a very aware, switched on MT/OT and love to have a laugh. Most importantly my spelling is impeccable!! I should mention that I can swing a mean sword if melee DPS is required...

PM me in game or on here is sweet...Look forward to hearing from you!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)