Moon Guard: Guild Wars!

90 Gnome Warlock
So i have had an idea in the works. A guild resource war done entirely through roleplay.

where each guilds objective would be to gain and steel resources from both other guilds, and pre designated areas.

how would this work? I haven't the foggiest! so lets brainstorm Moon Guard! lets make this legendary
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Back in SWG, even though this made largely abandoned cities, Guilds could buy their own town. The one I was in, a hardcore guild, had a massive city. For the Empire, by the way. Anyway, I'd imagine it'd be like SWG's Guild Housing, as you could attack the opposing faction's guild bases.

Just as long as we don't have towns.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
All of my yes.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
For some reason I thought this thread was about moving Moon Guard to Guild Wars 2. Tarnished Coast is the RP server over there for NA =)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Back in SWG, even though this made largely abandoned cities, Guilds could buy their own town. The one I was in, a hardcore guild, had a massive city. For the Empire, by the way. Anyway, I'd imagine it'd be like SWG's Guild Housing, as you could attack the opposing faction's guild bases.

Oh god....SWG guild wars...

We used to have a big city on Lok, we set up our base and turrets RIGHT in front of the shuttle port.

We also set up the houses to make like a wall, you cant pass through unless you kinda glitch out and get under the house. Fun stuff.
Edited by Björn on 10/4/2012 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
Ragnarok Online had (has?) War of Emperium. There are castles at certain places and guilds had to fight each other for ownership. There's an item (Emperium) in the middle of the castle that had to be destroyed by the offensive guild in order to win the castle (but then they'd have to defend it for the remainder of WoE), or defended during the time frame. WoE happened weekly or so. Guilds could ally with other guilds to help defend/attack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Oh god....SWG guild wars...

We used to have a big city on Lok, we set up our base and turrets RIGHT in front of the shuttle port.

We also set up the houses to make like a wall, you cant pass through unless you kinda glitch out and get under the house. Fun stuff.
That must of been hell for invasions. I remember Rebel SCUM pouring out of the shuttle port with my guild just camping them for hours. Of course they tried coming in a different directions, but the dumb ones didn't.

I miss SWG.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]