Taste for Blood Addon

Does anyone know of an Addon that will track Taste for Blood stacks? Will PowerAuras do it? I dont have experience with it and would prefer something more simple, but I am looking for anything. Someone help me out!
Reply Quote
http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info6675-NeedToKnow.html
Reply Quote
thanks for the suggestions but I can't figure out how to make it show the stacks. Do you happen to have the bar import code to help me out?
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Warrior
If you'v already set it up correctly (Right-click one of the bars, Buff, Unit to monitor = Player, type Taste for Blood), it will show the stacks, unless the size of the bar is too smal to show the name of the buff plus stacks. If that's the case, you just have to click and drag to adjust the width.
Edited by Wolfgardos on 10/5/2012 6:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
get enraged, then win.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
SlamAndAwe is your best bet for PvE, even though there's no reason to "track" it since the addon will tell you the most opportune time to use it, it will still show you a bar of your current tfb stacks and blink at 5 (which you'll rarely hit in pve).
Reply Quote
Weak auras FTW
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
debuff filter addon is good for you
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Get the adding called nugcombobar. It will track taste for blood prices and meat cleaver stacks for fury
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Here is my weak auras for taste for blood, it shows stacks and the time remaining on the buff.

diJLbaGEaQDbHTPsMlOmBjUnqTtL0EP2ns7hs)ei9xi63edgkdhaoiG6yQ4CkHfkklfiwmPQLJ4POEmu9CLAQcMSKMUuhwvMMO6YkUUiTrvk(gi2mjBxjYhbiJdq(SQ67QuAKKkNwOrRsvJhaDsq1TuI6AKY5bPNjcltLkdteTpoyoAgoThI6HpWGJl0nmG1hlXgksqKF6Guxk9peLqYkIunVnFqKJaccnZGnxnxDWSsOnhb841tUzacQsTN23a5CDD0wKaIgq3DTi)YQLZ1mJlsPk3sDMzY8JcnafaJ5iUqnttbhiX)FiBVEmhRM73UhumLqqX0xePAUjX)FioyM(apBh86XC4T7bftjeuSSIiv3UnReABw3JwNckgGK((iokwwWmuqvQ90E9ODHi)KijqAlsarZCrEvhmtKY4GzWPLo6GB3UDB(5G5WB3dkMsiOyzfrQMHt7HOE4dm44cDddy9XsSHIee5Noi1Ls)drjKSIiv3MxYRN8KjDBd
Edited by Xiic on 10/6/2012 12:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks Works awesome
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
iFilger does the same thing
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
so whats thy best?
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
12/14/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Ïngvar
so whats thy best?

Nubcombobar seems to work the best imo

Only useful for PvE now though anyways.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Tell me when. It's awesome and you can configure everything you want there, even enemy cds, cc or boss abilities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]