Is Marks the worst spec right now?

90 Orc Hunter
Is Marks the worst spec right now? I'm doing like 24k dps in heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I haven't been running MM, so there are definitely more qualified people here to give you advice.

I will say one thing. Your probably pretty focus starved in fights right now. Murder of Crows is way to much focus loss if your popping it regularly. Your main shots AS and CS are costing about 50 focus a piece, and if you pop MoC with one of those your pretty much spent.

I wish they would lower the focus cost of MoC to bring it in line with the other two.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
So switch to blink strike since it costs no focus?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/04/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Mitenka
So switch to blink strike since it costs no focus?

Or Lynx Rush. I think they're pretty close in damage last time it was discussed. LR is burst damage, and BS is about like a free Kill Command. I might go with BS though since its on a 20 sec cd, because it might sustain damage better during focus building periods.

Like I said before, I'm not running MM, so check some profiles on other MM hunters and see what they're running with.
Edited by Zouka on 10/4/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Blink Strike is a no no because it's a GCD guzzler, and I think AMoC is best for MM and SV. But, yes, MM is crap and dead last ATM
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I like running marks, if only for the aoe. Free multishot spamming while it won't really help on the bosses will get you through heroics faster at least. Not like the bosses are hard anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
MM just feels...clunky and outdated now. I hope it gets some love...
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]