Mistweaver monk LF guild

90 Human Monk
I was one of the first monks to hit level 90 and am the best geared monk on my server. I was number 1 in US according to wow-progress until tuesday when raids were released. and number 6 in the world at one point.

I'm in search of a 25 man perferably guild who is steady and been raiding together for awhile. I've killed the 1st boss in vaults this week in 25 man group and due to loot council drama half the guild left and I am homeless again :(.

If you would be interested in chatting with me. Leave a post here or contact me in game or my battle net zev#1207.

I also have a few friends who are looking for a guild as well, Boomkin druid, rogue, feral druid kitty or guardian if there were spots for them but this of course does not have to be a package deal.

Thanks for reading my post and I will consider every guild that posts on this thread or contacts me.

I have failed to mention this.. Raid times need to be after 9pm EST any day of the week.
Edited by Bambuddah on 10/6/2012 7:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

Healers
-2 healers (non priest)
DPS
-All DPS (except plate DPS)

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply!

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds!

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello Bambuddah,

Any chance you be willing to try 10m less people less drama then, I think Castle Bravo would be perfect for you. We are a 10m raiding group from horde Eredar that went 8/8hm last tier and currently 3/16 this tier. We are currently looking for exceptional Priest/Monk healer for a core raiding spot. Our times are Wednesday/Thursday 715-11EST. Other than that were a group of people whom are mostly over 21 that have fun while killing pixels. If you like to talk to me more hit me up on real ID

Real ID
nicholasjannelle@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

We are looking for Warlocks, Rogues, Mages and Balance/Resto Druids, Resto Shamans and Holy Paladins.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Faction: Horde
Current progression: 4/16 25man
Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Sukoidha, Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
Hello,

About Us
<Guiles Theme Song> is a 25-man guild, residing on Magtheridon-US Horde (Ruin battlegroup, EST server time). The foundation of the guild is a group of friends with one common goal, to be successful in the competitive raiding scene. We are recruiting progression-minded players to round up our core roster for Mists of Pandaria and to join us in pushing for top world ranks.

Progression
T11-H: Blackwing Descent, Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds - 13/13
T12-H: Firelands - 7/7
T13-H: Dragon Soul - 8/8 (2/29/12)

T14: Mogu'shan Vaults - 4/6

Raid Times
M/T/W/Th - 8:00PM-12:00AM EST (7-11 CST, 5-9 PST)

Contacts
Visit our website at: http://guilesthemesong.wowstead.com/.
Whisper/mail me in-game at: Teem (real-id timoseewho#1824).

Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Hey - just left you some mail in game, and added your battle tag. We're looking for a good core healer, and your logs for Stone Guard look great.

We're 25 man, 4/6 progression, and we raid only two nights a week - tues and thurs, 7:30-11PM EST.

We've really value our time since we raid less than most guilds, and we've got the logs to show it, if you want to take a look: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fq1wb3vpfj2sm97c/

If you could add me on real id, let's connect, talk in mumble and I think you'll really like what we've got going on in Ascended.
Edited by Graffin on 10/4/2012 11:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled monk healer to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US35 25m. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.semanticsguild.com and fill out an app, or add me, Prowleress, to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
4/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
7/7 Heroic 25m
8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/03/2012)

*High*
Mage
Boomkin
Monk healer

*Medium*
Ele
Warlock

*Low*
Warrior
Ret
Shadow Priest
Hunter

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Vigil of Mal'ganis is currently 6/6 looking to jump right into 25man hard modes next week. In previous teirs we finished US 4th rag, and Us 13th Heroic Madness.

We raid Monday - Thursday 7:30 EST - 12:00 EST

We are looking for players who enjoy raiding and are looking forward to everything that MoP has to offer.

Feel free to check us out at http://vigil-guild.com/forum.php

Also, I think we may have room for 1 or 2 of your friends as well have them toss up some applications as well.

Thanks for reading
-Rinx
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
Hey Bambuddah

<Pure> is looking for a mistweaver monk. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to healing then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One
We are in need of a healer for our core 10man raid team. I would prefer someone who is dps/heals. Our 10man core schedules raids regularly around the teams schedule and we tend to be late at night from 8-12 server CST. The position you would fill is a guaranteed raid slot. We will be going to 25mans in the future and the 10 man core will spearhead it's progression as well. There is room for growth within the guild and leadership opportunities for those interested over time.

We would love to hear from you!

you can add me realid to chat phoenixrock2@hotmail.com AND please feel free to put your app in on our site at www.oneguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are searching for a healer for our core -25-m raiding team!!!

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com. For fastest response, please email or pm via our website!

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - TT14: 1/6 13: 8/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:00pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday (trash at 7:15, ontime is 7:25)

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I think this could be a good fit as I am looking for either a holy paladin or misteaver to replace an underperforming healer(we love the utility both offer and think that with our comp either or is a great fit). In addition I do not have a boomkin and am looking to replace 3-4 of our dps on top of that.

here is the normal recruitment information.

Currently we are 2/6 Mogu'shan Vaults and in the top 175, we have finished each of the last four tiers in the top 220 in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

High Priority
Warlock
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Strength DPS of all kinds!(Currently we have 1 DK and 1 Warrior)

Standard raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Veiled

Apply at
www.btmguild.com
Reply Quote
Greetings and salutations Bambuddah. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
Raid Size: 25 man.
Loot System: Loot Council
Arena Schedule: Tuesday 8PM, Friday 10PM
RBG Schedule: TBD
http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Add me Beastyn#1194

Chosen, Saviors of Azeroth - Top US 100 25m Guild - 3 Nights a Week Raiding Schedule.

<Chosen> is a 25m hard mode progression guild on the Alliance side of Ner'zhul. We finished Firelands 7/7 HM & Dragon Soul 8/8 HM.

We raid M/T/Th from 6pm to 10pm pst. Loot is distributed via a loot council system that awards items based purely on player performance.

What <Chosen> offers you:

• A raiding core capable of killing heroic bosses while maintaining a schedule that allows for a life outside the game.
• A competitive yet friendly raid enviroment. We have fun while killing new bosses but players below the average skill level of the raid are actively replaced.
• Repairs, gems and enchants are provided by the guild bank to raider ranked players.
• You will be recruited for a core raiding spot in the guild, not for the bench.

What <Chosen> needs from you:

• Above all else, be motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Near perfect raid attendance is expected.
• Know your class! Aim to be at the forefront of your classes theorycrafting for the current raiding tier.
• Come to raids with as much knowledge of current boss fights you can find. Being a 10 hour per week raiding guild, we don't have time to rush into fights blind when information is readily available.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com. Also contact us through realid at: scottyj117@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
25 man, very interested
Rbellmore9@gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
If you are not completely set on a 25 man guild, we are in search of our 3rd heal for our team. We were ranked 3rd on server through Cata and looking to keep our guild rank in top 3. Raid times are 8-11 Est on Tues/Thurs.

Check out unexpectedguests.com or you can feel free to add RL ID or Email me at brentlee34@gmail.com

Thanks, and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
Hi there!

North Korea Best Korea is a newly formed guild, that is composed of a tightly knitted group of friends that have all been raiding together on and off since vanilla. We plan to advance to be competitive for server firsts in the 10 man raid scene, currently after 2 hours of raiding Mogu Vaults with 2 pugs we are 1/6 with multiple 40% attempts on Feng. We are looking for players that have experience playing the game, and know the core mechanics of World of Warcraft. We need players that have an outstanding knowledge of their class, and are not afraid to push their class to the limits in regards to min/maxing. Outgoing players are encouraged to join, because we feel communication and understanding one another in the raid is very important; no wall flowers please. Although we are a friendly group of players, our goal is to maintain quick and steady progression through Mists of Pandaria raid content, while minimizing regression. The focus of our group is to progress quickly through content and be competitive in the 10m raiding scene, but at the same time have a good time doing it.

While we are only looking for a permanent healer and a DPS, all skilled players are welcome to apply at our guild website, http://nkbk.shivtr.com/ or speak directly to me or Impossibrew.

We are currently in high demand to find the listed classes:
DPS (One of the following):
Frost/Unholy Death Knight
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest

Healing (One of the following):
Holy Paladin
Holy/Discipline Priest
Mistweaver Monk

Our raid times consist of:
9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Sunday, Mondays, and Thursdays.

If you have any questions regarding the guild, please feel free to message me at Suraci 1736 (Skype: insert.name.here..) or GhostTX 1680.

Thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread, and we hope to see you in Pandaria!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Hey Bam

I'm going to ask you to contact our GM and raid leader directly. I know there are several spots they are looking to fill and he would be interested in a group of good, solid raiders.

<Blood Fist> is a 25 man progression oriented raiding guild on Earthern Ring. They have been around and raiding since 2005. They use a Loot Priority System for loot (attendance based - old spreadsheet found on the forums) that is simple, clear cut and fair. No drama for loot, and pretty much no drama from the raid team and the guild as a whole.

Website is www.blood-fist.net/forums

LPS can be found there, the general rules and expectations and the application page

However, please talk with Colder (Colder#1833).

Thanks and good luck in your search.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
LET ME GET THAT MONK!!

Server: US-Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: EST
Raid Format: 25
Progression: 4/6 MV
Raid Dates: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8:00PM - 12:00AM EST
Loot: EPGP (Officer's Override)

Recruiting Contacts
Officer Ìncarnate, Recruitment and Roster Manager - byincarnate@gmail.com
Guild Master Bthelight, Raid Leader - gemini_01_06@hotmail.com
Officer Ninetyseven, Performance Review - jonschulzee@gmail.com

http://laguild.enjin.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/LA
http://www.wowtrack.org/guild/US/Stormrage/LA
http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/195797/
http://www.twitch.tv/byincarnate
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]