2k exp lock LF rbg's

90 Human Warlock
I'm a 1985 arena exped and 1930 RBG experienced Affliction Warlock LF a good RBG team the same or higher exp for MoP
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Now that its been a while with no responses to this thread, and your ratings don't seem to be moving much, I'm wondering;

How exactly are you a 1900+ Rated Warlock?

Do you have another account?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Highest 5 man personal rating --

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,680

Highest 2 man personal rating 1,644

Highest 5 man team rating --

Highest 3 man team rating 1,685

Highest 2 man team rating 1,644

Clearly he has 1750+ exp since he has the achievement, he just got it on another toon.
Reply Quote
wat
Edited by Lyrics on 10/22/2012 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
GAMER GIRL GOES HARD IN THE PAINT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thinking I might post on my Rogue LF 2k arena partners.

Um..actually, on second thoughts, now that I think about it, I struggle to kill NPCs that guard herbs when I'm farming on him. Maybe not a good idea.
Reply Quote
You try too hard
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Highest 5 man personal rating --

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,680

Highest 2 man personal rating 1,644

Highest 5 man team rating --

Highest 3 man team rating 1,685

Highest 2 man team rating 1,644

Clearly he has 1750+ exp since he has the achievement, he just got it on another toon.

He is also good at PVE, getting hit by the most simplistic things to run out of.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
hahhahahaha it's starbuk the level 80 raid hero nice to see you here how's pulling 50k dps on 2 expansion old raids going for you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i have another character which i got 1985 last season i also said i was 1985 exp which means i have the experience at that rating not 1985 rated on my warlock.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/27/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Leetlock
i have another character which i got 1985 last season i also said i was 1985 exp which means i have the experience at that rating not 1985 rated on my warlock.

Technically you're not wrong in saying you have 1985 arena exp as a person, but in reality if you don't have ~2k exp on the character you say you're looking to get 2k with, it bears less value.

This will probably come across offensive regardless of how I word it but meh, if you're talking like 2500-2800 exp then people know that regardless of how little you MIGHT know about warlocks (having no lock exp) they still know you're a very decent player and the rest will come to you quickly.. but.. You could of got 1985 playing MLS w/ a cunning and be a clicker. If I were you i'd probably just mention class/comp played to 2k when LF teams.

Don't worry about Starbuk though.. He's just one of those guys that pokes people for reactions.. He doesn't actually fight.

p.s - How are ya Unclean?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
why the hell are people getting so serious over this i said i was 2k im 15 rating off getting a 2k achievement big deal
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
@ Daeladric; Yeah, just wanted to see the Pandas hey. Seems they are all fat? Was thinking of you with all the yummy Destro PVP atm haha. Good times :)

@Leetlock; It's cool mate, no ones stressing about ratings, its just the different class situation. Like I said, I can barely kill NPCs on my rogue, so going round advertising myself as a 2k rogue is a bit..well...silly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Yeah, don't worry about Starbucks, he is a joke on the server. The dude will !@#$% about anything and everything.

If I were you I would have an in game chat with daeldric, he is one of the most experienced guys on server, and am sure he can point you in the right direction.
Edited by Deadpwnstar on 10/27/2012 11:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
10/27/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Uncleân
@ Daeladric; Yeah, just wanted to see the Pandas hey. Seems they are all fat? Was thinking of you with all the yummy Destro PVP atm haha. Good times :)

Lol yeah, having a bit of fun w/ the changes, haven't been able to sit down and play some proper games/comps yet though but no rush.. What're you doing atm? PvE/PvP or just mucking around w/ the content?
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
10/27/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Leetlock
hahhahahaha it's starbuk the level 80 raid hero nice to see you here how's pulling 50k dps on 2 expansion old raids going for you?

50k for level 80 is pretty impressive.
Edited by Starbûck on 10/28/2012 3:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah, I'm just cruising at the moment. Random BGs on my lock and levelling a few alts to check out their play style at 90.
Also spending a fair amount of time re-applying the band-aid on my finger that presses the Fire and Brimstone key bind. That $hit is boss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
indeed it is but not at level 90 scrub :) xx
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
10/28/2012 11:11 PMPosted by Leetlock
indeed it is but not at level 90 scrub :) xx

Your'e looking for a RBG team and you don't rate Fire & Brimstone?

The recent small change to it to hit multi-targets is the single best buff locks have had for BGs in years.

You can easily spam a large group with incinerate using it every CD and smash everyone's DPS.
Makes Boomie and Dk BG damage look pitiful.

You sure you know what you're on about?
Edited by Uncleân on 10/29/2012 4:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]