Any Undead feel weird in MoP?

90 Draenei Warrior
Pandaren quest giver says to me "slowwww dowwwn."

My arm falls off in front of him. I awkwardly bend over, pick it up, and refasten it to my elbow.

Pardaren blinks in disbelief.

I say "go on"

I lol'ed
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I feel out of place on my Warlock. I mean they need to be in control of their own emotions and mind or they risk being corrupted and controlled by the very demons that they summon, so how does that work if a Sha tries to possess the warlock?
Reply Quote
89 Undead Warlock
I'm a corpse with tentacles, demonic wings, and a taste for humanoid flesh. Pandaren are just very accepting I guess.

Hozen are too stupid to know otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well you have to think that the Pandarans didn't experience all the WotLK stuff, nor did they suffer at the hands of the scourge.

They have no predetermined bias, and even the Hozen... get over it. I like the little Hozen that was in love with the undead rogue in the quests. That is an awesome change of pace.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
What the ook is wrong with your face?
You're...you're jeekin' dead? AHHHHHHHHHHHh
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
What the ook is wrong with your face?
You're...you're jeekin' dead? AHHHHHHHHHHHh

I almost ruined my keyboard spitting my cofffee doing that quest
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I wanna know why they know what a Warlock is, & that I am one.

How are they not freaking the Fel out when they see me summon & fight with demons?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/05/2012 11:07 PMPosted by Mortania
They have no predetermined bias

They know about demons there is a monk you fight for your lvl 20 monk quest who says he would have liked to be a Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I am glad i am not the only one to see this. So far this morning i've had to collect some Sweet Oranges, collect some stupid purple flowers and put up with 2 Panda's call each other Honey Bear and Honey Bun.

Then there is the music and the ambience trying to lift my spirits all day. I feel like its mocking me.

I am nearly finished in Jade Forest and i really hope it gets better because i don't think i can do 2 years of this.

I miss home, i miss the Zombies and the Frost Wyrms and the snow. I miss big Viking giants trying to cleave me in two and i miss the crazy Trolls throwing their Voodoo at me.

I miss Northrend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pandarian: YOU MUST MANAGE YOUR HATRED AND ANGER.

Me: uhhh.......

This game REALLY needs class quests! Dks would be spawning sha left and right at their farm according to the lore!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Pandarian: YOU MUST MANAGE YOUR HATRED AND ANGER.

Me: uhhh.......

This game REALLY needs class quests! Dks would be spawning sha left and right at their farm according to the lore!

DK's could stand unarmed and alone on the ground floor of an empty building and within the hour there would be so many sha filling the place they'd be spilling out of the penthouse-level windows.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/05/2012 12:17 PMPosted by Kironys
I felt weird coming to Pandaria as a Blood Elf. Primarily, I feel completely out of place in the airship attack sequence and most of the first zone. When the Jade Dragon sent me off to Valley of Four Winds after telling me "show them that there is more to your people than... [bloodlust and war]", I was completely dumbfounded. The blood elves weren't responsible for the attack. As far as I know, I was the only blood elf on the entire ship (story wise). Either the Jade Dragon is nearly blind as a bat and can't tell a blood elf from an orc, or she is an idiot.

Didn't we make the horde's version of a nuke, and kill everyone on Theramore?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I feel out of place just driving through the beautiful locales on my motorbike. Sorta expect all the Pandaren to come out and complain about the noise disturbing their zen.
Edited by Stravix on 10/6/2012 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I am glad i am not the only one to see this. So far this morning i've had to collect some Sweet Oranges, collect some stupid purple flowers and put up with 2 Panda's call each other Honey Bear and Honey Bun.

Then there is the music and the ambience trying to lift my spirits all day. I feel like its mocking me.

I am nearly finished in Jade Forest and i really hope it gets better because i don't think i can do 2 years of this.

I miss home, i miss the Zombies and the Frost Wyrms and the snow. I miss big Viking giants trying to cleave me in two and i miss the crazy Trolls throwing their Voodoo at me.

I miss Northrend.
I really agree with all of this.

I feel this way 100% on my UD warlock. If I were a monk, an orc warrior, or something less intrinsically evil, I would love the ambiance of Pandaria. I think my characters could zen it up. But on my undead, I feel exactly like I'm being mocked.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
And here I was thinking I was the only undead that felt awkward playing through Pandaria. Like really awkward.

I feel so out of place on this character.
Edited by Teasip on 10/6/2012 1:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know that feel.

I have to keep reminding myself not to stab and eat my new panda friends.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
By this, shouldn't Warlocks spontaneously combust upon stepping foot in Pandaria?
I mean, it's like there should be sha following them everywhere consuming them en masse.
Just wondering.

I think lore-wise, PC-controlled warlocks are uncorrupted ones, inasmuch as they haven't been turned towards the Legion, else they'd start losing control of their characters constantly. Kind of how all Tauren are from.. um... whatever tribe playable Tauren come from and all trolls are Darkspear.

Similarly, all player controlled DKs have total control over themselves, presumably by directing what rage and anger they have towards people who deserve it or whatever, since I don't think city raids actually happen all that often lore-wise. I'm pretty sure it takes more than actual killing to bring forth the Sha; I was under the impression that even the Pandaren have their own police force or whatnot.

As for the Undead, my theory is that the Forsaken are slightly out of step with their surroundings, meaning they may not affect their surroundings as much given their unnaturalness.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow this whole thread made me laugh! Love it!!

As for my druid I feel very much at home in panda land. They're all about tending nature, living in harmony and peace and accepting others.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]