Dance cuz it's Friday, 5 October 2012

MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Haha, I was logged into WOW for well over two hours. I did zero quests. My only foray outside of city walls was flying to another city, or in Blue's case a quick jaunt to see if Mankirk has shown up yet. (*sigh* I'm so sick of going up there each time I remember and not seeing him yet. I've seen CHROMIE three times, though who knows what order she remembers those in.)

What did I do instead?

Alt-hopped to update my spreadsheet on my second account toons, cleaned up their addons a bit, and then started to notice all the "gray things". I knew about the off-hand items, which was sad because of the gems and the weak price for them, but whatever. I did not know until last night about the enchanting rods. Several of my enchanters already had the next one, two or three metal rods for future leveling. Vendor trash.

THEN I landed on Cynikal and peeked in the <Under a Blue Sky> guild bank. Good grief. Cleaning that out some netted at least 30 gold. She and Blue stood and chatted and traded goods for a while trying to get things cleaned up and consolidated between the two guild banks.

I ~STILL~ need to clean up the banks further, but it was after 1:10 am and I was bleary-eyed. Last thing I needed to do was sell something genuinely USEFUL and NEEDED. Worse, I'm realizing I have over 50 characters with their OWN banks that need cleaning.

*collapses*

First the spreadsheets of doom. If I can decide that I never need Linen Cloth again, I can just ditch the many stacks waiting around "just in case". (Oh ... Gaolin could use them for his 1st aid? Now we see why I'm a hoarder in-game.)

>.> Is there actually any use for Morrowgrain any more? Why I have at least 4 stacks I don't know ...

Sooooo ... who has not yet cleaned out their bank(s) and is guiltier of hoarding than me?

Happy Friday, Sentinels!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Cleaned out my bank yesterday. Gosh I had a lot of crap in there.

Oh no one else seems to be around anymore. Just you and me. Have a great weekend!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Eilethalua
Blue's case a quick jaunt to see if Mankirk has shown up yet.

Let me know (if I'm on) when you do it next and I'll grab the quest since he doesn't have to be your special guest in the dru crew for the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/05/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Silversol
Blue's case a quick jaunt to see if Mankirk has shown up yet.

Let me know (if I'm on) when you do it next and I'll grab the quest since he doesn't have to be your special guest in the dru crew for the achievement.

me too, but I didn't know about said quest

I demand information nao!!!!!

*coughs*

I kid

Got some really bad news today. They say that the boss(a.k.a the wife for those non married types) has the first signs of emphysema, so as of oct, 19th i will be cranky an such, seeing as how i will have to quit polluting my lungs :/, an she also has blockages in her arteries. so since it scurrd me to death i will be quitting smoking an such. an the 19th is a date I picked.

In other news i am bouncing between toons, trying to decide who the lucky toon is that will be 90. It's a toss between Todar, Rolynn, or my Priest on TB. any advice on which three would be helpful.

Afternoon sentinels!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Márq
an the 19th is a date I picked.

Start scaling back before then. Smoke one less per day for a week, then 2 less, etc... Below is the link for nicotine withdrawal (I know I'd want to be prepared for effects).

http://goo.gl/m3HJl
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Good luck on quitting. I did it on the 1000th try. ;-) It can be done but it takes a lot of will power. I hope that your wife will be ok.

After quitting - chew gum, eat gummy bears, and find something to do with your hands (I played air drums a lot). I have been smokeless for 32 years and still could light one up any time if I do not stop myself. It IS hard to do but you can do it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
10/05/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Márq

me too, but I didn't know about said quest

I demand information nao!!!!!

*coughs*

I kid

Got some really bad news today. They say that the boss(a.k.a the wife for those non married types) has the first signs of emphysema, so as of oct, 19th i will be cranky an such, seeing as how i will have to quit polluting my lungs :/, an she also has blockages in her arteries. so since it scurrd me to death i will be quitting smoking an such. an the 19th is a date I picked.

In other news i am bouncing between toons, trying to decide who the lucky toon is that will be 90. It's a toss between Todar, Rolynn, or my Priest on TB. any advice on which three would be helpful.

Afternoon sentinels!

According to my app, I have now been smoke free for 129 days 23 hours 13 minutes, I have forgone over 2000 death sticks, saved nearly 1000 dollars and have apparently reclaimed 8 days to my life.

difficult? Very. Worth it? Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yea I am down from 3 1/2 packs a day to about almost a pack a day. an feeling the onset of the crankiness. but I can do this!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]