Possible Realm First Alani kill

90 Night Elf Warrior
Killed Alani The Stormborn at 2:44 Server time. Looted Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent from body, just wondering if this was the first time this was done.

Today I got my last Skyshard from Tricksters in northwestern Vale to make the Sky Crystal to be able to remove the buff. The Crystal takes off about 20% of the health but disappears after use so make sure you aren't in an area where you can get mobbed and make sure pvp is off. Either way it's pretty easy to get down.

If you guys want anymore info on how to do this just send a tell.
Reply Quote
Grats! I havent found a single skyshard yet. but i will one day. right? :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Haha gotta keep trying. Once you get the first one and know that it's gettable, it's enough motivation to keep you going.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Checking your Activity Feed, it going back 4 days (this post is only 3 days old) it say you even looted it. I understand you probably cant learn it yet because of the rep requirement, but it should have said something in your feed about looting it.

Gratz if you actually got it, seems a little fishie to me though
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Checking your Activity Feed, it going back 4 days (this post is only 3 days old) it say you even looted it. I understand you probably cant learn it yet because of the rep requirement, but it should have said something in your feed about looting it.

he said that
Edited by Freeball on 10/8/2012 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
If you wanna send a tell I'll show you in game and the skyshards doesnt show up on your activity feed. I never really post on the forums so idk how upload a screen shot, i do have several pics though from the original 10 skyshards to the sky crystal and to a pic of the loot. I forgot how skeptic the internet gets. And with the rep restriction I sent a ticket out to see if they could change it, then my ticket got escalated. Yesterday the GM said this:

Scagarrde
Customer Service Representative
Hey there Crimsonsword!

I sincerely apologize that I was unable to speak with you directly, and for the wait you have had. >.<

That mount does require that you are exalted with the August Celestials, as you are only Neutral you will not be able to learn that mount. We can not change that, and you will have to raise your reputation in order to learn that mount.

Unfortunately, Game Masters aren’t capable of making game changes =(. Though, at times I wish we could hehe. However, the decision making process and all the changes that happen to the game is done completely by our developers. I’d love to do more for you though, so there is actually someplace I can direct you to so that you can message the developers yours!

If you would like to see this changed and let the developers hear your thoughts and ideas, the best way to reach them is to use our suggestion feature!

To use this suggestion system simply open the help menu in game like you would to submit an in game ticket, select the “Submit Suggestion” option on the left side and let us know what you think should be implemented, changed, or maybe removed (like rogues) and submit! The report will automatically forwarded to our developers who will review every suggestion put in. This gives every player in the game a quick and easy way to help make WoW the best game it can be.

If you have any other questions you can find more information about this new system at:

http://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/4684045

Thanks you for your time and your suggestion!

Game Master Scagarrde
Customer Services
Blizzard Entertainment
www.blizzard.com/support

So still gotta work on that grind, thankfully i'll be hitting revered with golden lotus today.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/08/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Freeball
seems a little fishie to me though

Here's the proof step by step for all the skeptics:

1. Original 10 Skyshards: http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u602/ejurado91/WoWScrnShot_100512_153539_zps0522f45e.jpg?t=1349794763

2. Fusing the skyshards: http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u602/ejurado91/WoWScrnShot_100512_153815_zpsde289d01.jpg?t=1349794763

3. Sky Crystal:
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u602/ejurado91/WoWScrnShot_100512_153826_zpsff9c55fc.jpg?t=1349794763

4. Realm First Alani down not yet looted:
(show's how easy it is I'm still in Avatar mode)
http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u602/ejurado91/WoWScrnShot_100512_154613_zps10f8a229.jpg?t=1349794763

5. Alani down targetted, and looted. BE pally jelly in the back putting /laugh and challenging me to a duel. http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u602/ejurado91/WoWScrnShot_100512_154653_zpsf442ce51.jpg?t=1349794763

So again, I hope this gives an umph to the farmers in Thunderhorn that it can be done, and relatively quick with dedicated farming. And hopefully this clears up any fishiness as stated before. By that like i said, send me a tell if you need tips, locations, rotation farming if you're alliance and if you're Horde ( I dont discriminate) just post here and I'll see you get a reply.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

he said that

i was talking about the serpent. The Feed normally shows mounts you loot, and that is why i said anything :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Feed won't show it....i got my mount yesterday. Best I could do was screenshot the mount in my bag to prove to others...but my guild got to watch me kill Alani :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
This guy is a noob. He is bad, and he should feel bad. JK. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
How long did it take you to farm the shards? any tips? :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The Tricksters still seem to be the best place to farm them. Best bet is to load up with some audiobooks/pocasts or pandora.com and farm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Definitely tricksters in the vale they spawn really quick under 3 mins. they hot-fixed the mottled cow which just spawns automatically after you kill it. just send a tell in game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]