TO HORDE STRIKE FORCE AND DISPAIR

90 Pandaren Monk
Hah! Don't like Golden Monkey ale? More for me!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I've only seen Fatcobra post in this thread to-date, but he is fast becoming one of my favorite posters.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
10/09/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Balanor
I've only seen Fatcobra post in this thread to-date, but he is fast becoming one of my favorite posters.

^
Edited by Krzysztof on 10/9/2012 11:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Is there some sort of KoS based addon to help you remember who you've killed, who killed you, and which enemy guilds/players you have grudges against?

Right now the only people I can remember to attack are the NRU because they have an capitalized abbreviation that's easy to remember.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
fat corba sorry i didnt make it last night i had some rl stuff come up and didnt get on the forums at all til today but if you would like to reset a date that would be fine and for despair cry just rember seventh sin its not hard to forgt or if you see me im sure you will know who im
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
just rember seventh sin its not hard to forgt or if you see me im sure you will know who im

dat blonde mustache does stand out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
10/10/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Holysinner
fat corba sorry i didnt make it last night i had some rl stuff come up and didnt get on the forums at all til today but if you would like to reset a date that would be fine and for despair cry just rember seventh sin its not hard to forgt or if you see me im sure you will know who im

I am sorry, I couldn't understand what you are saying due to your lack of any and all punctuation and grammar.

Please continue attempting to break the world record of run on sentences. We will all be at your award ceremony as long as there is free cake.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
10/09/2012 11:36 PMPosted by Balanor
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
alright holysinner pull over its the grammer police !!!!
what was i doing wrong officer ? attemping to talk like a human .
im sorry officer please dont take me to grammer shcool ill try to do better !!!
'
ok now that is off my chest i feel better . i said it in another post so i might as well say it here also . i had a mild stroke 2 years ago that messed up my brain and when i try to type it dont alwasys come out right . now you can poke fun at me if you like im a big boy i can handle it !!! i come here to talk a lil crap and have fun and pvp some . win or lose i like to pvp and pve im not the best but i have fun and thats what counts . from now on when i post i will try to slow down some so i dont look so retarded. but please keep in mind im not perfect and i make mistakes
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
i will try to look so retarded

haha you're doing a good job man!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
sprots shut up meg !!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
alright holysinner pull over its the grammer police !!!!
what was i doing wrong officer ? attemping to talk like a human .

Overly excited five-year-olds talk in run-on sentences like that.

Having said that, I certainly do appreciate your decision to slow down Holysinner. I hope you stick with it. Not just because your posts are annoying to read, but because it really is difficult to understand what you're trying to get across.

Unfortunately I don't think that's going to help with all the whining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im not whining . my dear sir im just haveing fun
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]