Second Wind

60 Dwarf Paladin
Please add some sort of timer on the Healing effect longer than every one second they are simply impossible to down solo, as all finishing moves have MUCH longer cd's than healing provided by SW
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Look, you're a Dwarf (yay, Dwarves!).. so that redeems you for being a Paladin and all, but..

Read the other 28 posts on this Topic, please. People don't like Second Wind because Warriors suddenly take planning, and they miss the free-kill that all the Brown names were last Expac. Save some of your !@#$-kicking cooldowns for the <30% stuff, you can dooo eeet! (not being sarcastic here, you CAN do it).

It's NOT OPed, it just takes planning. If it was on any of the usual 'premiere' classes in PvP, no one would even be noticing it as anything but the norm.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Blizzard should make it so when a Warrior enters the Second Wind phase, that we should also get a 20% Strength boost!
Reply Quote
10/05/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Hoffen
Please add some sort of timer on the Healing effect longer than every one second they are simply impossible to down solo, as all finishing moves have MUCH longer cd's than healing provided by SW

bubble, use your super.. run around like a fire mage... hit warriors with your purse.
pally's technique...
Reply Quote
63 Human Rogue
10/05/2012 05:56 PMPosted by Kulso
Blizzard should make it so when a Warrior enters the Second Wind phase, that we should also get a 20% Strength boost!

I dont know how many times now that you have posted this is several forums, but its not going to happen EVER so shut up and quit spamming it.

And to the real topic here- It just takes some good burst and a bit of stratgey. On my pally, I fight them off until I get them below 90k health then I slap my fist of justic on them while they heal with SW I pop wings, AW, and Holy Avenger with my inquisition up and my Kings pet I can burst him down very quick before that 6 sec stuns up. It takes a but of practice to get the timing down but you can do it!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
10/05/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Rubydagger

I dont know how many times now that you have posted this is several forums, but its not going to happen EVER so shut up and quit spamming it.
I've only posted this twice, if you can't take a joke then gtfo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]