Lynx Rush Through Vanish

90 Night Elf Rogue
So I have been running arenas recently and Lynx Rush is killing me through vanish...I can pop vanish with half life and die through it because of lynx rush, Im not sure if a pet is suppose to hit you through vanish with Lynx Rush or not but it seems like a bug to me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Empathize
It's intended. And rightfully so. Bm gets special pets for a reason.

Because lazy players should get the majority of their damage from NPCs!

It's Dota's Lycan all over again
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Hunters have to cast Lynx Rush themselves. Same for Blink Strike and Kill Command. The only NPC damage is Bite and white attacks.
Edited by Zingthepanda on 10/5/2012 7:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/05/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Zingthepanda

Hunters have to cast Lynx Rush themselves. Same for Blink Strike and Kill Command. The only NPC damage is Bite and white attacks.

let me bind those to my mouse wheel and just WHEEL IN THE WINS

SEE I MADE A PUN

IM PUNNY
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

let me bind those to my mouse wheel and just WHEEL IN THE WINS

SEE I MADE A PUN

IM PUNNY

That was beautiful.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Lynx Rush is the talent...has nothing to do with BM...however being BM makes you kill someone with one lynx rush :S
Reply Quote

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
lets see warrior, rogue, priest, and mage. mage damage is equal or better. you just arent fast enough. warrior damage is better you just dont have good enough macros. priest, spriest is pretty good, but you can qq if you want. you guys dont know how to be bad. you should ask a hunter to teach you. rogues, yeah, well remember cata? wasnt that awesome? if it helps any hunters know exactly how you feel. we always feel that way when the game is "balanced" to your liking. so im not mad at anyone, but i am not overflowing with sympathy either. good evening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/05/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Empathize

Citation needed
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

Poor baby.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
10/06/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Irrwisch
lets see warrior, rogue, priest, and mage. mage damage is equal or better. you just arent fast enough. warrior damage is better you just dont have good enough macros. priest, spriest is pretty good, but you can qq if you want. you guys dont know how to be bad. you should ask a hunter to teach you. rogues, yeah, well remember cata? wasnt that awesome? if it helps any hunters know exactly how you feel. we always feel that way when the game is "balanced" to your liking. so im not mad at anyone, but i am not overflowing with sympathy either. good evening.

i hope there be will be a bug that wouldn't allow you to use pet on arena...i wouldn't be overflowing with sympathy either

There was it was called Ring of Valor.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]