Glory of The Pandaria Hero

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whats the point in rushing it if you can't get exalted fast and it doesn't give you the training for free? You get the mount in your mounts tab and can't ride it...

Also the egg spawns are terrible apparently its 10-70+ mins per egg.

Also I think they hot fixed it to where you can only get 2 quests till revered with Order, I had 3 quests a day till yesterday and now im only getting 2 a day? *sigh*

Forgot to add, that this is actually a hell of alot slower then netherwing mounts, also, Most achievement mounts if not all of the past ones never had a rep/training requirement why does it now?
Edited by Xluthus on 10/5/2012 10:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump ..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I think it has to do with the fact that it is a cloud serpent and all cloud serpents require the riding. This may or may not be intended, but it could be a kind of gating smiler to the reps and what have.

Alsom not to go off topic but, how did you get Mosh Pit -.-?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I think it has to do with the fact that it is a cloud serpent and all cloud serpents require the riding. This may or may not be intended, but it could be a kind of gating smiler to the reps and what have.

I got mine by complete accident, I guess we just did it the 'wrong way' on my first run through lol.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Made the tank go in with 7 of the extra mobs he spawns and healed his !@# so he didnt die XD, you gotta be careful though well the tank does or they will get sucked into the Blades of Light
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight

I got mine by complete accident, I guess we just did it the 'wrong way' on my first run through lol.

Lucky you, that's the one we can't figure out :p.

10/05/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Xluthus
Made the tank go in with 7 of the extra mobs he spawns and healed his !@# so he didnt die XD, you gotta be careful though well the tank does or they will get sucked into the Blades of Light

I'll have to suggest this next time we do it then.
Edited by Akatsuki on 10/5/2012 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight

Ha. I got that one earlier today. I believe my exact words to the party were "Cool, we got an achievement for a completely unintentional clusterf**k!"
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mmmm, I just wanna know the reason why blizzard did this tbh, it pisses me off more then it makes me happy to have gone through all the achievements for nothing untill like 2-3 weeks after I already did it, (A few days if im lucky on eggs which I doubt, gotta 3 in the past like 5 hours).
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
Just chiming in to say we had issues with Mosh Pit tonight. We were able to do it fairly easily the last week but today Harlan's adds seemed to turn around and attack each other and die really quickly before we could get them sucked into the tornado. :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Or you could, you know, do dailies? I am half way through revered and will likely be done in the next 4-5 days, without having gathered a single egg.

Besides, having it in your inventory gives you something to motivate you :p

Edit: on the topic of mosh pit, it doesn't seen to be all at once. Just get him low, stop DPS, and wait. that simple
Edited by Livandria on 10/5/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
dailies are so lame
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
10/05/2012 10:34 PMPosted by Xluthus
Mmmm, I just wanna know the reason why blizzard did this tbh, it pisses me off more then it makes me happy to have gone through all the achievements for nothing untill like 2-3 weeks after I already did it, (A few days if im lucky on eggs which I doubt, gotta 3 in the past like 5 hours).

It is frustrating no doubt as I will be the only one among my friends able to enjoy the mount for a while (if and when we get it).

I'm not completely sure why they did it honestly, I can only make guesses.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
10/05/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Eggfooyung
I don't even understand why we need to buy the ability to ride cloud serpents. They're a pain in the butt to get in the first place, and then we need to shell out more gold just to ride the things.

No, the riding and the first mount are free at exalted.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
My mistake. Thought you had to pay for the riding. Now I feel stupid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Or you could, you know, do dailies? I am half way through revered and will likely be done in the next 4-5 days, without having gathered a single egg.

Besides, having it in your inventory gives you something to motivate you :p

Edit: on the topic of mosh pit, it doesn't seen to be all at once. Just get him low, stop DPS, and wait. that simple

You think im not doing the dailies? Could you really be that daft? Come on now...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Still don't see a point in getting the achieve unless youre atleast revered... kinda makes it pointless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]