KoS--What do you guys do all day?

48 Undead Warlock
Got corpse-camped by one of your folks (Nether...sgudguigs or something) last night in Stromgarde Keep. Not mad, it was actually pretty hilarious because once I realized I was going to just take res. sickness and get out of there, I accidentally hit soul stone and got ganked again lol. Not QQ'ing--I'll have my revenge someday!

But it begs the question...what are you doing hanging out in an abandoned lowbie quest area with nobody around but ogres in the first place, haha?
Edited by Aufidius on 10/6/2012 11:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

But it begs the question...what are you doing hanging out in an abandoned lowbie quest area with nobody around but ogres in the first place, haha?

Strategery.
Reply Quote
48 Undead Warlock

Strategery.

:-D I guess you can't "keep" some parts of Stromgarde and not others.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Pretty sure Stromgarde is their RP base so if you ping it they might come stop the pings.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
^^^
Reply Quote
48 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Shozen
Pretty sure Stromgarde is their RP base so if you ping it they might come stop the pings.

Stromgarde is the RP base for the Keepers of Stromgarde? What?

...that's un-possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/06/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Aufidius

Stromgarde is the RP base for the Keepers of Stromgarde? What?

...that's un-possible.

http://www.funnydictionary.com/img/entry_images/900/vr7KUExgR8r.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Aufidius, you got killed because you entered Keeper territory. It was meant to send a message, stay out of Stromgarde, it belongs to the Keepers. Also, don't QQ while part of GorWatha Warband which is responsible for lots and lots of ganking in contested areas. The guild name kinda puts a target over your head. This is all meant respectfully, of course.
Reply Quote
48 Undead Warlock
10/06/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Netherstraz
Aufidius, you got killed because you entered Keeper territory. It was meant to send a message, stay out of Stromgarde, it belongs to the Keepers. Also, don't QQ while part of GorWatha Warband which is responsible for lots and lots of ganking in contested areas. The guild name kinda puts a target over your head. This is all meant respectfully, of course.

Like I said in the first post, I wasn't QQing. Just some friendly banter--I enjoy the rivalry! Thanks for the fun time.
Edited by Aufidius on 10/7/2012 12:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As of today, complain about BM Hunters and about how MMR didn't get reset.
Reply Quote
Next time have someone camp the gy that way when they take rez sick they can get ganked again lmao.
Reply Quote
It's really a nice place to visit. I mean.. If you're Alliance.
Reply Quote
48 Undead Warlock
10/07/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Domenico
It's really a nice place to visit. I mean.. If you're Alliance.

:-D IDK about the Alliance side quests, but the Horde side ones are obnoxious. The area's cool, but you have to go back and forth from Stromgarde keep about ten times to get the quests to kill the things you've already killed to kill things for other quests.

10/07/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Stalagan
Next time have someone camp the gy that way when they take rez sick they can get ganked again lmao.

DON'T GIVE ANYONE ANY IDEAS D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]