how to learn flying at level 90

1 Human Rogue
Where do you go at level 90 to learn MOP flying? Also where is the mage portal trainer for pandaria?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I wanna say any flight trainer. Same as all of the others. But I have yet to hit 90 yet so im not positive.

/useless reply, I know
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
If you're in Panderia, it's at whatever Shrine your main is at.

I'm not sure there is a mage portal for there, but logically I'd say inside the shrine in the portal room.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You can find a flight trainer in your main city in the Vale (Shrine of Two Moons for Horde, not sure for alliance but quests will take you right to it). Not sure about mage portals but I'd bet you can find a portal trainer in the same city.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Have to go to the shrine of the seven stars as alliance, or for horde shrine of the two moons to learn Wisdom of the Four winds which is levle 90 flying. These are located in the Vale of Eternal Blossom, which you have to do a quest chain in order to open up if you haven't opened up the vale yet head over to Kun-Lai Summit and go to the temple of the white tiger and talk to Anduin or dreko to start the chain to open the zone up.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
If you're in Panderia, it's at whatever Shrine your main is at.

I'm not sure there is a mage portal for there, but logically I'd say inside the shrine in the portal room.
There is... but its weird cause blizz disconnected the shrine ports from the port and teleport tab we have.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
A) Shrine of Seven Stars/Shrine of Two Moons
B) Any portal trainer.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Flight Trainers can be found at Shrine of Two Moons for Horde or at Shrine of Seven Stars for Alliance in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. These Flight Trainers teach you Wisdom of the Four Winds which allow you to fly in Pandaria.
You cannot fly on any cloud serpents with this flight training however. You will need to be exalted with the Order of the Cloud Serpent to gain this training. Note, however, that the training to ride cloud serpents is completely free.

I do not know where you learn the portal spell for these cities, but there are indeed spells for them.
Edited by Calfredd on 10/6/2012 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]