Swift Flight Form QQ

10 Draenei Mage
Working on my second Druid, and Swift Flight Form is no longer learned from trainer like it used to be... where do I learn it now? I grabbed the only Druid quest I saw from Stormwind and it just sent me to Moonglade to do the staff and helmet quest. How do i get mah burdie? :(

OH! and yes i have already learned max flying
Edited by Hyl on 10/6/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
When i got the quest it was from the druid trainer in moonglade(near the moonewell), however it will not show up until you train the 280% flying. This was back in BC before it was ever available on a trainer(witch i don't think it should have ever been). Hope this helps
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Druid
The flight trainer teaches you it methinks.
Reply Quote
10 Draenei Mage
Ooooh thanks ill go back and see if i can learn it from her now. if not does anyone else have any ideas? im sure its not a quest as i've now completed all available druid quests
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
The flight trainer will train swift flight form after regular flying is high enough.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Flight trainer. Just picked it up there yesterday.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It has to be the flight trainer in the faction city, though. I tried training in Pandaria and no luck. Had to go to Stormwind.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]