Dread Amber Shards and Motes of Harmony

90 Blood Elf Paladin
The klaxxi rep drops (dread amber shards) are incredibly, horrendously low this needs to be addressed the drop rate seems to be around 1% I spent an hour doing dailys and killing random mobs and only got 1-2 shards. ALSO Motes of Harmony needs a slight bump in drop rate %. It is difficult to make gear at the current rate as a blacksmith. I need 27 (10 for the 2 weapons and 17 for the recipes) to craft for my 2 specs and it is DREADFULLY Slow to get the drops. I went a good 70+ kills once without getting a single mote drop! Leveling to 90 I quested most of the way, and I got enough motes for 6 spirits of harmony. (60 motes out of how many thousands (2k+) of mobs one needs to kill) I made my main spec weapon and I am running heroics for gear because making the gear is WAY too time consuming. Basically the amount of time needed to farm the soulbound crafting mats is not productive to advance and because it is not productive it is even less fun. I normally do not mind farming for mats but this has been ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Did you know about being able to grow motes on your farm when you're revered with the Tillers? It's something I'd suggest every crafter seriously considers doing.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Slow down! Life is to be savored!

Seriously, relax. This raid tier is going to last us for a while and you'll get your gear as you grind out the motes needed.

They want us to relax and pace ourselves and the constant 'rush rush rush all dailies all reps get that rare! oh god, time to farm and then i need to go do some arch and ow my brain just cramped', all that nonsense is getting tiresome.

All of these things do not need to be done all at the same time, kids.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I never had an interest in farmville on facebook, but now to craft I need to do so in WoW. :/
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
10/06/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Infernalist
Slow down! Life is to be savored!

Love this speech from every Panda npc, makes me ALMOST want to not grind dailies even after im weekly Valor capped.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
10/06/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Thundercleft
I never had an interest in farmville on facebook, but now to craft I need to do so in WoW. :/

Good thing it's Harvest Moon then, not Farmville.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/06/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Siya

Thank you. I am so glad i am not the only person who sees this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I didn't know you could grow motes on a farm from the tillers... this is rather interesting and I will look into it thanks for the input.

@Vasparian... wanting a slight bump in the drop rate is not asking for blizz to "have things handed to you like they are candy" ... killing 15-20 mobs for a drop is work and it also takes time and guess what... it is still farming. At the current rate it seems it takes about 40-50 kills before they drop.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
10/06/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Thundercleft

Wow clicking a spot once a day for free things so hard
blizzard halp me
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/06/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Rairick

Wow clicking a spot once a day for free things so hard
blizzard halp me

It's not at all about how difficult the task is to complete.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
'tis funny, I found like 6 off of the mobs down my The Venomous Ledge in like 10 minutes. :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/06/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Vasparian
No. You can't have things handed to you like they are candy. Work for it, or you can't have it.

But.. But i love free candy... Dx
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Dread Amber Shards could use a slight bump in drop rate. But Motes of Harmony rate is fine as it already seems like it did get a bump. Revered Tillers can get 12 motes a day and Exalted ones can get 16 motes a day.
Reply Quote
67 Gnome Warlock

Absolutely! The relationship meters with the NPC's and the peaceful collecting of the goods. It's easy to see where their influences were. Pretty sure the devs aren't huge farmville nerds.

Yeah, start farming. It's not that bad. I think it's fun; that's kind of subjective, not everybody will, but at least it's easy. I'm kind of overwhelmed by spirits of harmony at this point for something that takes me five minutes to do each day. Pretty awesome.
Edited by Jinglejam on 10/12/2012 7:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I was getting crazy Mote drops yesterday in Four Winds. I got 15 Motes just on my dailies. Was able to make my gloves a day early :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
The shards i dont know really, i was getting some consistently. Even two at once, once. Then i've been going for like an HOUR without 1! :'( im 4 bars from exalted, i just wanna make sure i can be there tomorrow! lol They def need a bump.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Druid
The shards i dont know really, i was getting some consistently. Even two at once, once. Then i've been going for like an HOUR without 1! :'( im 4 bars from exalted, i just wanna make sure i can be there tomorrow! lol They def need a bump.

No it doesn't. You necroed a thread from last year without even considering that when this thread was made, you had to have TWENTY shards instead of five.

nice necro.
Edited by Towtruckin on 7/7/2013 8:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]