Premade Bgs = Twink bgs

90 Orc Shaman
Horde are always complaining about losing to Alliance in bgs and the worst is losing to premades that just faceroll us like 1600-0 or 3-0, etc. Blizzard, you need to implement a system of premade bgs where if you queue as a group with 4+ people in your server, you join a seperate bg queue for premades only, just like how stopped level chatacters have "twink" bgs. This will stop the hardcore facerolling big name premades, like Frostmourne for example, from defeating us within the first 3min of the bg. It's not fair for both casual and hardcore players alike because if you hop into a bg you get owned no matter how good of a player you are because of enemy co-ordination and sheer numbers. Granted the concept holds true for bgs in general, premade bgs are like 10 level 60s fighting a full epic geared level 90. It doesn't work. Premade bgs worked in vanilla when there wasn't a cross server queue and there was a much closer competition. This concept no longer applies. Please do something about this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, punish those players for playing with friends in an MMO. How dare they.
Reply Quote
34 Night Elf Priest
10/07/2012 02:08 AMPosted by Tosoto
Yeah, punish those players for playing with friends in an MMO. How dare they.

It is sad that you think putting players of relatively equal skill together (instead of roflstomping the majority of the PUGs you face) as punishment.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 02:44 AMPosted by Lureilyia
It is sad that you think putting players of relatively equal skill together (instead of roflstomping the majority of the PUGs you face) as punishment.

I... What?

When people are looking for fast/easy honour via bg's, queueing with skilled friends is a more reliable way to go about getting that honour, than hoping you get some great pugs.

Premades get put against teams of relatively equal skill in RBG's. This coincided with the change related to group queues not being able to be more than 5 people. So at most you can only premade half of a 10 man team.

And yes, forcing people into another kind of queue for playing with friends (even when they aren't all pr0 l33t skilled friends), would be quite annoying.

We have random BGs, and we have RBGs, which are the actual "premades" we don't need another kind of queue for BGs.
Edited by Thundër on 10/7/2012 2:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
u queue as a group with 4+ people in your server, you join a seperate bg queue for premades only

There are add-ons that will get around this. And, of course, there's always voice chat and a countdown. Alliance AV pre-mades circa 2.3 are testament to the efficacy of this method.

With the direction Blizzard is moving with cross-server functionality sorting by server would probably not work either. Seems the only solution is for Horde to start rolling in pre-mades.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/07/2012 02:49 AMPosted by Thundër
When people are looking for fast/easy honour via bg's, queueing with skilled friends is a more reliable way to go about getting that honour, than hoping you get some great pugs.

exactly right, why would i want to go into a bg where everyone wants to be a leeroy when i can get 4 other like minded people and apply tactics and dominate the bg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
hey, i did the same thing that alli usually do. i got heals and a tank, and from lvl 30 to 75 we dominated. when i hit 70 i didn't have the curent expac, i was running tbc. so i made this toon a full twink just so i could keep up in pvp till i got an upgrade. when i upgraded, i uncapped and was a god godless killing machine (i 3 shot blood dks in full pvpgear as surv, 1-2 shot them as mm) and was like that untill 75 where people started getting LK gear. and even against them in 70 twink gear, between myself, the war, and the hpally, we never died. the war continued to tank every node, i continued to dps and kill of the mob of players on the tank, and our healer continued to fuel our death trio. get friends, they are invaluable. also, try devoting a few weeks or months into actual twinking. sooooo much fun, believe me. you get into WoW what you put into it. i've seen more losing bgs yea, but its like that for allot of people both horde and alliance. on my 1 alliance toon i rarely lose, but i've run into alli players that pvp every day and only saw like 5 wins in an entire week.
look up good servers for your faction. the server my alli is one is like a 90% alli to 10% horde population. we faceroll. however, i also have a hordie on a predominantly horde server, and we do nothing but faceroll all day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
"omg you all suck"

"im the only one doing anything you all suck"

oh and I forgot this one

"you all suck"

I'm guessing you are this guy.
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
Oh look. This thread... AGAIN. FOR THE HUNDREDTH !@#$ING TIME THIS THREAD APPEARS AGAIN.
Dang.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bliz already has some degree of a system in the Q to put premades against premades however it is too slack and has Q times as the highest priority.

Currently horde has instant Q's so a horde pug gets put up against a ton of ally premades

nobody is saying a premade should be punished for being a premade. Unless you are forming a premade for the specific intention of rolling pugs, it really shouldn't be that bad to wait a few minutes longer to get a q more often against another premade.

Players don't Q up to be rolled by premades and it reduces the pvp experience for a ton of casual players.

Honestly it is not that bad if you get a premade that just finishes the game hella fast. It sucks when you get a premade that farms you for the entire time limit of that bg. Then you are forced to /afk out and get a 15 minute Q penalty.

Bliz just needs to change the Q system a bit or let peeps bail on a bg without a penalty. Before the penalty was implemented, nobody complained much about pug vs premade because they could just bail on that game and get into another one. Premade would just be left facing an empty team and there is nothing wrong with that.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]