Nerf heals by 50% in battlegrounds.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
This is out of control. Doing about 60k dps in frost spec I STILL find it hard to down one priest, or someone who's getting healed.

Incoming "kill yourself" "lol ur a dk dont complain" "get better den"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I know disc doesn't exist anymore in pvp but if you see one you can kill him in about 10 seconds. Vs a geared shaman, pally, druid, you will need lots of help.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Wait, you can't kill a disc priest ? HAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
You have to focus/cc them, which is the way it should be. Several bad DPS all on different targets =/= OP heals.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
DPS is out of control not healing, you are just doing it wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
PoV
Blizzard already stated they wanted pvp encounters to be a battle not a faceroll 1v1.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Definitely a troll.

Look at his gear. No wonder you can't kill anything. And you sure as hell are not pulling 60k dps
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
NMB
He said he finds it hard to down "a priest", not a disc priest. He's probably referring to shadow, since it feels like there's little difference between the two. LOL.
Reply Quote
So ya'll think 4 dps classes trying to dps down a tree druid is totally ok?

This game needs more 1 shot macros if anything.
Edited by Xpotion on 10/7/2012 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
So ya'll think 4 retarded dps classes trying to dps down a tree druid is totally ok?

Yup
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/07/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Excellencex
Wait, you can't kill a disc priest ? HAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I love how people complain because with their spec and choice they can't easily faceroll someone else who chose to be a healer. Why should it be easy for you to get what you want in PvP? If someone cares enough to be a healer (I know I spend all my time in PvP as one) they shouldn't be punished because crybabies like you don't get your way.

If you are 1v1 it shouldn't be easy to take down a healer, that is the point.

I have gotten ripped a new one by DPS that knew what they were doing. Emphasis on "KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING."
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Are you out of your kitten mind??!

My resto druid has died in 2.4 seconds to a warrior. He's died in even less to a BM hunter!

Any two DPS with more brain cells than fingers can take down a healer. Hit one stun followed by one silence, and they fall over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]