Error 132 with Auctioneer + checking mail?

100 Gnome Rogue
I have been having an issue with my game crashing when I attempt to Logout on my bank alt toon. That is the only toon I have this issue with and it is also the only toon that has auctioneer and dependencies enabled.

I haven't been able to narrow it down to any specific module yet. The issue seems to occur under the following circumstances. I log in, check my mail, clear out my successful or unsuccessful auctions, then logout and immediate get a 132 error (memory can not be read at 0x0000 etc).

I think it may have something to do with the part of auctioneer that records auction results because it seems like I can't repeat it now with nothing in my mail. Any time I do have AH winnings in my mail I can repeat this with 100% success. Any one else noticing funny behavior with Auctioneer?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Are you using the latest beta from their site? Did you report this to them there?
Edited by Sedivy on 10/7/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I am using the latest release version 5.14.5335 which I am pretty sure is the most recent release on their website. The beta is AuctioneerSuite-5.15.5365 but I can't find any documentation for changes... I guess I will try it out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I only mention it cause if it's a known error, chances are beta will already have it fixed. But best check their forums there.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
10/07/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Sedivy
I only mention it cause if it's a known error, chances are beta will already have it fixed. But best check their forums there.

Well I just disabled all addons and tested it again. Same crash on both of my machines after taking AH winnings out of mailbox.
Guessing it's not auctioneer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]