stuck on connecting

90 Undead Warlock
they just restarted the servers and i thoughjt tht was why at first but then i realized even if it was because of tht i wouldnt be stuck on connecting!!!!! wttff does anyone have a solution
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
same here, cant connect at all...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
same here....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
the situation is A recurring problem as of the release of Mists of Pandaria, Blizzard is well aware of this problem as it has been stated over half a million times by many an agitated player.

my advice try restart your computer, waiting patiently or my favorite turn off the comp all together and go out somewhere social, or rest depending on your time zone.

Again I stress that Blizzard is aware of this problem, and I ask you all stop making pointless threads, saying "stuck on connecting" it wastes every ones time and as I have said twice now blizzard is well aware of it so unless you have something constructive to put towards solving the issue please don't post, specially "WTF! blizzard you are useless" or "Y U NO FIX THIS?!" they will fix it stop getting your nickers in a twist :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
GO OUTSIDE AND SOCIALIZE???? ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME WHO WANTS TO DO THT I HAVE 2 MORE LVLS TILL DEATHKNIGHT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
and i didnt actually know there were this many threads i thought it was just me lol i was actually wondering if somone knew what was going on
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
well now you do :3, and going out was merely a suggestion mate no need to get up in arms :3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
it was a joke lol im in bording school theres no going out and socalizing
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Going out and socialize at 1 AM isn't a wise choice for me either. ;) Was hope to get some news here though
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGf88KE2V4 well heres somthing to entertain you guys while its down
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I Have The Same Problem -.-
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
yeah .... still stuck on connecting, man this sucks lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZGf88KE2V4 WATCH IT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just going to post that im having the same issue; if anyone finds a fix posting it here would be appreciated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
as far as I've seen its the Authentication Server bottle-necking, and its luck of the draw, and as far as I know there is no "fix" we gamers can do its something blizz has to sort out

Edited Due to: typo of bottle
Edited by Gwynbleídd on 10/7/2012 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
just so you guys knoiw they put a notice out and they are working on fixing it they will have an updatew for us within the hour
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
The login screen originally advised the process should take no longer than an hour (that was 2 hours ago).

But the message has just now been changed to, "we are currently investigating the issue an will provide further updates within an hour".....

Might need to find something else to do today, kiddies...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
quick question who here is using a 64 bit client?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i am
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Sunday, October 7th, 2012, 12:30 PM PDT

We are continuing to work on resolving the connection issues that many players are experiencing while attempting to log into the game we currently do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but will provide additional updates at 1:15 AM PDT

it would seem that deleting your data folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft (or Program Files for 32 bit I think) and removing your cache will allow you to receive the log in screen service announcements but has no effect on the authentication servers not responding to clients
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]