OP frostbomb

90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have nothing to protect yourself when you get crit for a 150k frostbomb. You are sitting at half health thinking your fine then you just fall over and see a mage behind you
Reply Quote
You're a Paladin. Stop whining.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Only a bad frost mage doesn't agree to their class being over powered. If any mage says they're are not over powered it's either they're trolling or bad!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Any class, and spec is manageable, if you have any concept of how to play your own class.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well that is 100% false due to 10 novas and way to much cc u don't need.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
2 novas. and yes ALOT of cc and good burst. go to hunter/warrior forum now kthx
Reply Quote
Another thread, another pally.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Jpowner

Cleanse is a hard button to press.

Trying not to panic on the first deep might help you too.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Derpsheep

Cleanse is a hard button to press.

Trying not to panic on the first deep might help you too.

^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Only a bad paladin doesn't manage cooldowns properly to avoid getting nuked. If any paladin doesn't know this they're trolling or bad!
Reply Quote
put a warrior and feral druid on the mage, see how much damage he pumps out then.

also, trinket deep freeze and dispell frost bomb....
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Posting in a paladin thread.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
As a warlock I can strongly support mages in this that they are not op. I love fighting mages it gives me a challenge to out CC them and out burst them which demonology does oh so nicely
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
also you need better pvp gear because noone can hit over 100k on me and im a clothy the highest i seen hit on me is like 85k maybe even 90k i might have seen a 90k+ hit b4 idk
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wait a pally is complaining about Mages. Let's see what paladins have now. 2 hands of freedoms, and you can spec for a super charged Judgement that can slow a target and give you a speed buff. We can't even steal your wings anymore.... It's hard to complain with all the movement you have now to combat slows and roots.. Maybe just learn your class.

and 150k frost bomb? YOu must of been in complete PvE gear at the time and the other person was Full dreadful or something because as a clothy I have never been crit even that high.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
All you mages here are disgusting. Trying to justify frostbomb burst damage is so stupid.

To counter any mage argument here about cleanse / freedom:

• If you actually know how to play a mage, you would know that one can use glyph of deep freeze and glyph of fireblast to guarentee get off a shatter frostbomb without him having a chance to cleanse himself. If coordinating that is too hard for you, blanket CS. As for cleansing others, Sheep the paladin, there goes his capability do dispel teammates.
  • Freedom is spellstealable.
  • Inb4 "lol coming from an op resto druid" yes, i think resto druid is too strong also. treeform and displacer beast both need nerfs. also way too mana efficient
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    10/07/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Jpowner
    Only a bad frost mage doesn't agree to their class being over powered. If any mage says they're are not over powered it's either they're trolling or bad!

They are OP, but not to a rediculous extent. The 3s leaderboards agree.

Get better.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    They are OP, but not to a rediculous extent. The 3s leaderboards agree.Get better.
    3s leaderboard is still populated by BM hunters and arms warriors who got their rating long ago and are now sitting on it. Your logic is flawed.
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Mage
    10/07/2012 11:02 AMPosted by Jpowner

You are one of the most stereotypical, childish whiners that I have ever encountered.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]