[A] Husband and Wife Team Looking for a Home

100 Draenei Shaman
Hello, everyone!

My wife and I have recently returned to the game after a long vacation during the drudgery of Cataclysm. We were once hardcore raiders (and still hold to many of the ideas those types of players hold dear like optimization, proper rotation, etc.), but are now looking only for a home full of friendly folks to hang out with and see the game content.

Because of shifting life priorities it is no longer possible for us to meet a strict raiding schedule week by week, though for the right group we would love to pick up a raid here or there in the evening (9:30 PM to midnight EST).

We both play range DPS (elemental for myself, and fire mage for my wife). Both of our raiding experience stretches back to vanilla WoW with a little bit of EQ2 and SW:ToR raiding to boot.

If your guild is a friendly group who enjoys playing the game to play and not necessarily playing to be the best on the server, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks, and have a great day!
Reply Quote
Tortured is a great Guild full of not only knowledgeable players, but helpful and sociable as well. We are gearing for MV and are currently 13 raid members strong. We are still recruiting and would love to add you and your wife to our circle. Message me if you have any questions or if you just want some advice. My secondary spec is ele.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]