Cry Me A River

90 Undead Rogue
(Cry Me A River) is currently recruiting individuals for Core 10 man raiding. We were a PvP oriented guild that is expanding in MoP in the PvE World. We have players within the guild that have had great success in the past with raiding and plenty of knowledge of how raiding and team work or two in the same. We are currently accepting all apps at this moment in time.

Raids will be Tuesday - Thursday 7-10 server.
Knowledge of fights is required, you must be reliable and able to make these raid days. Any questions or concerns you may have you can hit Me(Ryushan) or an Officer in game.

We are also recruiting for RBGS and Arenas as well. We will continue to dominate the PvP side of things and look forward to the seasons to come. #CryMeARiver!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
We are also recruiting for RBGS and Arenas as well. We will continue to dominate the PvP side of things and look forward to the seasons to come. #CryMeARiver!

Lying to people is just wrong. At least specify you guys will have the 1400's locked down tight.
Edited by Soundpusher on 10/7/2012 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
O i c
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Some people just beg for attention, I guess mommy and daddy didn't care that much. Anywho I find it kinda funny that i've invited Ripscar and intensityy to vent to talk !@#$ out becuase you know they are such "BIG GUISE" and well one was to scared and the other just got in answered 0 questions and just played loud noise. I guess it takes more balls to write on a forum than to talk to someone in vent?

#Hidingbehindyocomputer
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
there are just levels to this kind of stuff,...

we see people with internet balls all the time. but if they don't even have those they sit together in a sort of internet support group.

thats what we are lucky to see here!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Some people just beg for attention, I guess mommy and daddy didn't care that much. Anywho I find it kinda funny that i've invited Ripscar and intensityy to vent to talk !@#$ out becuase you know they are such "BIG GUISE" and well one was to scared and the other just got in answered 0 questions and just played loud noise. I guess it takes more balls to write on a forum than to talk to someone in vent?

#Hidingbehindyocomputer

That's funny considering how you posted on a level one alt called "Rogueop" for a good amount of time when we all knew it was your mongoloid self.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

#Hidingbehindyocomputer

Caught me, I'm hiding behind the computer screen. Just in case you didn't know, you're also doing the same thing. #HypocrisyIsStrongInThisOne #OhAndHashtagsAreForTwitter

there are just levels to this kind of stuff,...

we see people with internet balls all the time. but if they don't even have those they sit together in a sort of internet support group.

thats what we are lucky to see here!

Refer to what I said to the above post, same thing bud.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I kinda laugh at the people that claim they are only 1400-1500 capable. Shows you how much they know.
I have grouped with a lot of people from cry me a river. We almost broke in the 1900's last season and a few eventually did. I see no problem with the guilds PVP side.

/me goes back to leveling alts.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Great job. Thank you for making Blackhand look even more pathetic than it really is by posting your constant back biting drivel again!

Yeah we have players sitting in the 1500 brackets for RBGS so what? Epic does not have one player at 192 (that's one win if you didn't know) NOT ONE.

If you have any understanding of how MMR works you should know that breaking 1500 in a RBG group from Blackhand should be an achievement in itself.

The pool of players here is at best meh. We have recruited many new players to the server and the first thing every single one of them asks me is “Why do you have so many under-skilled trollers here?”

Instead of taking the time to once again make Blackhand appear to be a 13 year old playground - how about helping out and making this a better server for all of us to play on and please, please, please !@#$.

I really appreciate your cooperation and have a great day!

PS Green where have you been hiding?
Edited by Delovely on 10/25/2012 7:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Druid
heh pvp. bads talking crap when they prob can't get that far themselves.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Kinda cute to try and troll my forum post while I was gone. With that being said could you please try harder to hurt my internet feelings and the rest of Cry Me A River. I would go back to an old saying of "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all" but something tells me you wont take the advice so yeah.

Good luck with life and all that fun stuff lol

#Cry-Me-A-River
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]