Should I level My Warrior?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
So I heard all these babies crying about how warriors being all OP and crap, well let me ask you warriors. Is this true?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
No we're not a flavor of the month move along and play ur panda.
Reply Quote
I have nearly one-shotted (100% - 0%) people who've entered Battlegrounds fresh from level 90 with greens from questing and zero resilience, yes. This was with Colossus Smash, Beserker Rage, and Avatar/Trinket/Proc Trinket/Buffs/BS/Skull Ban up. CS requires a GCD so it's not a true one-shot.

But honestly? I have full PvP gear. That's to be expected, as I can only line all of that up once every three minutes against a target who just wasn't really prepared to defend against it.

On the flip side, I've done 50-70k Dragon Roars with the same set up against people in Resilience gear, which seems a lot more balanced to me for a 3 minute CD rotation on someone with a 320k healthpool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]