Have we heard from a blue?

As the post says have we actually heard anything back from a blue? All this feedback we're providing and i've seen no blues. has anything been stated that they've noticed rogues an how bad we are?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Ever since blue post I've been constantly looking to see if there's another one. I wish we'd get an estimated time or something of when they plan on fixing us.

We were just kind of left in the dark.
Reply Quote
Have to admit Sick, i've been doing the same since the blue posted..

Change's SHOULD be happening immediately for a game that we pay for monthly.. The state of PvP right now is just yuk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
That blue post was a mockery.

I canceled my sub until rogue is changed (it is not fun in current state).
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
request sticky, might catch their atten
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Blue post author can't fix or promise to fix anything about rogues. He can relay our frustration, probably in a somewhat strongly worded email, which may or may not be deleted 2 lines in. It's pretty frustrating, and I can't imagine waiting until 5.1 for fixes.

I was looking at screen caps earlier to make sure the 230K deathstrike that killed me in a BG was saved and I glanced at some screen caps from past fights. I did significantly more damage in Cata than I do now, despite a doubling of health pools.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
...You guys realize it's a weekend, right? Community Managers are full-time Blizzard employees; but they're not on the boards 24/7.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/08/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Irrwisch
...You guys realize it's a weekend, right? Community Managers are full-time Blizzard employees; but they're not on the boards 24/7.

oh i realize that, but i doubt anything meaningful will be done for another few months

i don't want responses i want actual fixes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/08/2012 12:49 AMPosted by Rfeann

No <3
But you gave me a little hope
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
10/08/2012 05:02 AMPosted by Sïck

No <3
But you gave me a little hope

There's almost never a blue post on the weekends, or early monday mornings (honestly who wants to deal with a bunch of qqers when they first get to work in the morning?)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
sure would be interesting to see what would happen if a couple dozen rogues went on over to Bug Reports and started making a bunch of threads reporting rogue energy starvation and general dps as glitches
yup
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794030559

Technically, yes.

However, we haven't heard feedback from them yet. I'd rather wait for them to digest all those posts and come to a very well-thought-out response as to handle Rogues, than to come out with a hasty reply to pacify us.

It's just going to take time.

I only looked 5 pages in, so I don't know if he or another blue said anything further, but only one thing he said didn't jive with me:

10/05/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Daxxarri
While true, the abilities Monks use to generate Chi are not very damaging, while the strikes a Rogue uses to create combo points are core damage abilities.

I might agree if auto-attacks and poison procs from auto-attacks weren't, reportedly, quite so high (I'm hearing 50-70%, is that right?). I imagine a fair amount of that is due to SnD, traditionally one of our biggest finishers, but still. If after auto-attacks and poisons only 30% of our damage is left, that's skirting the edge of "core damage abilities." 50% is perhaps a bit better, but I'd see that as an absolute limit.

Still, the other things Dax said don't bother me. The game does need to be balanced with all classes/specs in mind, false class-to-class comparisons are often made, and we should discuss things within the context of our class ... or at least be careful to make fair comparisons.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
However, we haven't heard feedback from them yet. I'd rather wait for them to digest all those posts and come to a very well-thought-out response as to handle Rogues, than to come out with a hasty reply to pacify us.

It's just going to take time.

That's a good way of looking at the situation. As I mentioned in that thread, normally the class forums are for discussion between players. Nevertheless, I'm glad we had a chance to gather some feedback, but it will take time to process, and it's best not to develop grand expectations. In the meantime, I'm not likely to be in a position to provide periodic updates.

I've uncapped the thread for those who haven't had an opportunity to provide feedback:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794030559?page=3#60
Reply Quote
56 Tauren Death Knight
10/08/2012 11:41 AMPosted by Daxxarri
That's a good way of looking at the situation. As I mentioned in that thread, normally the class forums are for discussion between players. Nevertheless, I'm glad we had a chance to gather some feedback, but it will take time to process, and it's best not to develop grand expectations. In the meantime, I'm not likely to be in a position to provide periodic updates.

Im glad that we got some attention, and you guys see that rogues are hurting bad now. Once again thanks for looking into this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]