Have we heard from a blue?

All of the feedback was given during beta, and i mean all of it. Asking us to post the same feedback again while they ignored it in Beta is a mockery of your paying customers.

I cannot believe they have the decency to come in here again and ask for feedback. Go back to the beta forums and read the feedback there. It hasn't changed.

I'm with you 100%. I also was one of the people that posted about rogues during Beta. I remember explaining how I tried questing with my rogue and could not continue beyond that dark forest on the western portion of Valley of the Four Winds zone....It was then, that I discovered just how frustraing, pathetic and weak/broken the class is/was. I also mentioned, along with a whole slew of other people, about the ridiculousness behind having rogues choose between Prep/Step....but that let to absolutely no improvement from the blues as well. I decided to give up and find another class to enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
All of the feedback was given during beta, and i mean all of it. Asking us to post the same feedback again while they ignored it in Beta is a mockery of your paying customers.

I cannot believe they have the decency to come in here again and ask for feedback. Go back to the beta forums and read the feedback there. It hasn't changed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Actually, the word is "nerve," not decency. Decency implies that they're doing us a favor by being in here.

But still, completely valid statement.
Edited by Kanoi on 10/8/2012 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/08/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Pigstomp
That's a good way of looking at the situation. As I mentioned in that thread, normally the class forums are for discussion between players. Nevertheless, I'm glad we had a chance to gather some feedback, but it will take time to process, and it's best not to develop grand expectations. In the meantime, I'm not likely to be in a position to provide periodic updates.

Im glad that we got some attention, and you guys see that rogues are hurting bad now. Once again thanks for looking into this.

Agreed, just poking your head in here means a lot to the rogue player base.. Thank you..
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
However, we haven't heard feedback from them yet. I'd rather wait for them to digest all those posts and come to a very well-thought-out response as to handle Rogues, than to come out with a hasty reply to pacify us.

It's just going to take time.

That's a good way of looking at the situation. As I mentioned in that thread, normally the class forums are for discussion between players. Nevertheless, I'm glad we had a chance to gather some feedback, but it will take time to process, and it's best not to develop grand expectations. In the meantime, I'm not likely to be in a position to provide periodic updates.

Daxx, if I ever make it to blizzcon, and you're there, I'm getting a hug, no ifs ands or buts about it man.

I feel that blizz is fully capable of balancing classes, you've just had a lot on your plates lately.
Edited by Redfang on 10/8/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Its really great to see a blue post on here very much appreciated
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Daxx! Seriously, you are my Oprah.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Two blue posts in the rogue forums.

Within a week of each other.

Its not December yet. Cmon.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue

Even though this is pure QQ, I have to agree. For weeks, maybe months, we cited many of our current Live problems on Beta. When patch after patch went by on Beta without these concerns being addressed, we warned this would turn into a live-realm testing situation for Rogues.

Many of us bought year-long subscriptions when it was announced at last year's BlizzCon specifically to provide feedback with guaranteed Beta access. Personally my subscription runs out this month, so now I'm playing the wait-and-see game. I'm not threatening or planning to leave WoW, but I'll certainly let my monthly payments lapse in an attempt to send a more direct message.

Still, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't head-over-heels in love with Daxx for the simple acknowledgement of our plight, and I remain hopeful.
Edited by Tantojutsu on 10/8/2012 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 02:47 PMPosted by Tantojutsu
Personally my subscription runs out this month, so now I'm playing the wait-and-see game.

I'm doing the same thing. My Sub ends Dec 3rd though. So, I'll be here for a while! ^.^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]