Can we bottom-feeders get some PvP help?

100 Human Paladin
10/08/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Odomus
I do have a 450 weapon. Yes, if I'm left alone to free cast, I'm fine, but how often does that happen?
Dude. Stack up at least 20% PvP power and come back to us.

Everything sucks without PvP power. Your heals, your damage. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Mind you, this is from a ret pal's perspective.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
10/08/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Irrwisch
try to play rogue, that is new dimension of bottom feeder

lol don't think rogue is still better then elemental or enhance
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 12:39 AMPosted by Johnydeppirl
Rogues, shamans and monks are bottom feeders? Try playing a resto druid =(

Was this....a troll post? Resto druids are the strongest arena healers in the game atm.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
10/09/2012 01:37 AMPosted by Pallynomial
I do have a 450 weapon. Yes, if I'm left alone to free cast, I'm fine, but how often does that happen?
Dude. Stack up at least 20% PvP power and come back to us.

Everything sucks without PvP power. Your heals, your damage. Terrible. Absolutely terrible. Mind you, this is from a ret pal's perspective.

I'm not complaining about DPS. Going from 17% PvP power to 20% or 25% or 30% won't do anything with the amount of stuns, silences, fears and other CC.

Really, the complaint right now is the strongest classes not only have high damage output but great CC that locks down their opponent. Example: Warrior charges (stunned), pummels (silenced), heroic throws (silenced), shockwaves (stunned), disrupting shout (silenced), heroic leaps and re-charges (stunned). Even if I happen to get something off, oh, there's mass spell reflect.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
10/09/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Bruceclee
does every post here have to have a Rogue QQ?

Yes, despite actually being the best of the 3 agility leather users right now.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Any class played right is OP. Some classes were nerfed to better suit their placement in the game. Rogues still have viable abilities (bomb, mass stealth, blind, 8 second kidney, silence, great peels) without the insane overpowered nature they brought before while globaling people in a bomb while GG 2400+.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/09/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Paulbathehut
does every post here have to have a Rogue QQ?

Seeing as the other users have specs available that are very strong, whereas all rogue specs are just awful, I think rogue crying is pretty justified
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Elemental is fine.

A good Ele Shaman has more than enough tools at his disposal to be good in PvP.

Ret Pallies and Rogues should be crying more than you are and I don't see either of them in here.

Except you're forgetting that other classes also have many good tools at there disposal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/10/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Chiffey

Seeing as the other users have specs available that are very strong, whereas all rogue specs are just awful, I think rogue crying is pretty justified

Mistweavers only saving grace is dematerialize and there is no way it will stay in its current form.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Elemental is fine.

A good Ele Shaman has more than enough tools at his disposal to be good in PvP.

Ret Pallies and Rogues should be crying more than you are and I don't see either of them in here.

If Elemental is fine, then other specs are due for some big nerfs. A plea for help doesn't necessarily mean that I'm asking for buffs. I think a better solution is bringing the top tier specs down rather than playing a game of buffing everyone to their level. While I do think other specs are in more need of help than Elemental, that doesn't mean my observations are wrong.
Reply Quote
93 Human Warrior
Play with a mage the comp is very strong.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
10/10/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Apocoliptica
Play with a mage the comp is very strong.

I don't know how good or bad Elemental Shaman are atm so I won't comment. However saying "play with a mage" doesn't mean much considering that healer + Mage + anything is good considering how broken mages are currently.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
i really love the

"you think _______, _________ & __________ are bottom feeders? try playing [class/spec of the poster]"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Stop playing by yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
10/08/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Odomus
mages
10/08/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Odomus
are the FOTM

If M stands for Millenium, then yeah.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]