Here is the screen shot:

http://imageshack.us/a/img404/9017/alanidown2.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
nice bot.
Edited by Nonamekiller on 10/12/2012 9:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
did u really kill mobs for hours on end to collect shards? They say the drop rate is so bad it takes between 4-24 hours of farming between drops
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Enjoy it briefly, because I reported you and so did many others for botting :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
He didn't kill them, his bot did. I don't know how many times while collecting junk boxes trying to get the epic weapons from them, I killed this guy, and he would literally rez, dot a mob, and continue his rotation the entire time I was on him, never once targeted me, never once tried to run, never once even acted like I existed in the area. He would dot mobs and agro them at 10% life... truely a terrible script, but a bot none the less.

Kahtuns also killed this guy 100x, as well as a few guildies, all day he would be there afk / bot farming. This really isnt an accomplishment, and to even come on the forums bragging about getting a mount from a Rare, after you botted the entire thing, is pretty pitiful.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I figured as much. I try a bit every day to farm a few mobs more then dailys just in case eventually I can get the mount but so far after two weeks of doing dailys every day and farming mobs for maybe an hour or two I have gotten 2 shards. On other forums its been stated it took people on Beta about 2 months to get all 10. Its not possible someone dedicated enough time to get 10 in 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
lol same ya we reported him also... we'll see what happens
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10/08/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Penectomy
did u really kill mobs for hours on end to collect shards? They say the drop rate is so bad it takes between 4-24 hours of farming between drops

I got lucky with 3 off of the dailies (one was the first croc I killed btw), when those dropped I decided to go to wowhead.com and get all the stats that they had about which mobs to actually kill and what ones to avoid. At one point I received 2 within one hour. The drop rate, with the addon I have, said it was 1%.

He didn't kill them, his bot did. I don't know how many times while collecting junk boxes trying to get the epic weapons from them, I killed this guy, and he would literally rez, dot a mob, and continue his rotation the entire time I was on him, never once targeted me, never once tried to run, never once even acted like I existed in the area. He would dot mobs and aggro them at 10% life... truly a terrible script, but a bot none the less.

Kahtuns also killed this guy 100x, as well as a few guildies, all day he would be there afk / bot farming. This really isnt an accomplishment, and to even come on the forums bragging about getting a mount from a Rare, after you botted the entire thing, is pretty pitiful.

This is kinda funny, why would I even "dot" up mobs that are at 10%? They are tagged to someone else. If you look up a Spriest's rotation, normally it is the same. I am not going to not dot something, or not use mind blast. So, yes of course I would dot up something. All day I would be there? Interesting as I seem to have all heroic gear and have raided, I am honored in many reps and exalted in one. So, there all day? no, just a lot of time in the Vale, because that is where the highest drop rates were.

My roommates call me "the bot" because I have been at my comp every spare minute i get. :) It is a new expansion! I stayed up for 48 hours on launch alone, of course I am going to be on all the time and as much as possible.

Oh and one more thing, 100x? really? well I killed you 1000x. words against words.

Took down Alani today!
'

grats ! now help me serve these guys some jello! (does bill cosby dance briefly)

Haha thanks for that, some people just get mad when others take more time out of their day to play. You can hit me up in game anytime.

10/10/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Anklebïter
lol same ya we reported him also... we'll see what happens

You are just mad because I would kill you while you were attacking me when I had mobs on me.

So, with that said. Thank your for your great support! Sorry I wasn't Server first 90 or Priest or some profession. That way your could really call me some bot and say "It is impossible to get to server first before me!" I never post on here, just thought it would be cool for once. Apparently I can't post something I worked hours upon hours for. You can look up my old main (didn't like what they did to shaman) before MoP and check his old gear out and progression. Name: Lostxcauze

Ps. I finished 3 1/2 seasons of TV shows doing this. 2 Vampire Diaries (I know, gay right.) and then the first season of Breaking Bad and I am on episode 8 of season 2, which is pretty good so far.
Edited by Løstcauze on 10/11/2012 1:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
seriously denying it? you should have my name dude.

It's pathetic to even try to defend yourself when it's such a blatant use. You cant bot at mid frekin day, or prime time, and expect no one to see.

You're a sad individual
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
He would agro them at 10% life and die, means YOU agro'd them, when you rezzed from me killing you, at 10-20% life, and dot 3 mobs and then proceed to die.

You're bot kept continuously agro'ing kang as well, and wouldnt move out of !@#$ on the ground, and continuously die to him also.

You're garbage bud - sorry I had to call you out on it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It's ok comical. As his name states, he is a lost cause.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
http://imageshack.us/a/img404/9017/alanidown2.jpg

lol you have 7 friends :p

That is 7 friends online, the addon is ElvUI, that is what it does, it shows you how many people you have online from your guild and from your friends list.

He would agro them at 10% life and die, means YOU agro'd them, when you rezzed from me killing you, at 10-20% life, and dot 3 mobs and then proceed to die.

You're bot kept continuously agro'ing kang as well, and wouldnt move out of !@#$ on the ground, and continuously die to him also.

You're garbage bud - sorry I had to call you out on it.

Comical, you can say whatever you want. I really don't care, I have killed that rare spawn many times and also would tell guildies when it was up and they would come kill it as well. I have a lot of respect for Siege and your guys progression. The time you dedicate to progression is tremendous, the time I spend online is the same, just for things I feel that are important to me. So say what you want, make a horde toon one day and just whisper me to see if I respond.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I'll let your incoming ban say all that I have left to say - Enjoy the mount for the few days you have it, cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Oh and one more thing, 100x? really? well I killed you 1000x. words against words.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/L%C3%B8stcauze/statistic#128:136

Proven. What do I win?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
looks 'shopped srry.

reported
Edited by Shmanky on 10/11/2012 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]