BIS Arms warrior LF Exp BM Hunter for 2v2

90 Human Warrior
LF Ret paly or exp bm hunter for 2v2.
Looking for 2200 and if your good, possibly move u into a 3v3 team.
Edited by Lukeswärrior on 10/8/2012 7:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Very sexy warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Gogo Elite Gear, where's the DPS partners at?

<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Luke asked me in guild today to post here so i am.

What is a hunter? What characteristics make up a hunter? As a child, I had always considered the most important aspect of the hunter's person to be his ability to use a rifle, bow, or whatever weapon was appropriate to the type of hunting being done. Having many relatives in rural areas of Virginia and Kansas, I had been exposed to rifles a great deal. I had done extensive target shooting and considered myself to be quite proficient in the use of firearms. I had never been hunting, but I had always thought that since I could fire a rifle accurately I would make a good hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
SOS
Not sure if troll, looking over your Armory, you haven't even got the 1750 Achi in any team make-up.

If you want to suit the rest of Cael keep trolling. But if you are serious, Warrior + BM, although OP (at lowbie rating) is !@#$ at a higher bracket. If you are legit expecting to get 2200 then can you share your mindset? All the AJ-like players have studied and adapted to the imbalance of Warrior + BM.

Not meaning to burst your bubble, just mentioning a few things. Again, going over Armory, I don't think you have the skill level to break 2200, PVP achievements aside, you haven't even done full DS Heroic, which in itself was faceroll, but everyone knows PVE is harder then PVP.
Edited by Nevala on 10/9/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Not sure if troll, looking over your Armory, you haven't even got the 1750 Achi in any team make-up.

If you want to suit the rest of Cael keep trolling. But if you are serious, Warrior + BM, although OP (at lowbie rating) is !@#$ at a higher bracket. If you are legit expecting to get 2200 then can you share your mindset? All the AJ-like players have studied and adapted to the imbalance of Warrior + BM.

Not meaning to burst your bubble, just mentioning a few things. Again, going over Armory, I don't think you have the skill level to break 2200, PVP achievements aside, you haven't even done full DS Heroic, which in itself was faceroll, but everyone knows PVE is harder then PVP.

U make PVP sound hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]