WTF am I doing wrong?

90 Pandaren Rogue
I don't understand anymore. I used to be top dps at all times. Along comes Pandaria and a rogue is lowest on the meters. To you retards stating that rogues are not terrible, stop trying to make yourself look good. I want to see ONE screenshot of you on top of the damage meters in a raid. Show me that then I will admit that I am in fact doing something wrong. I have played a rogue sense the game came out. I'm not talking about PvP as I enjoy PvE much more. We are broken. We know this and I want proof otherwise. That is all /endrant
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
You enjoy PVE and have never killed a raid boss since Wrath... not even one in baradin hold. I'm sure we should trust your opinion.
Edited by Faint on 10/8/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Before jumping to conclusions, understand that half of the community was AFK for cata as it was terrible. I played my DK for awhile as well but I guess your impeccable investigation skills make me wrong. Sorry.

Edit: Also nothing you said even relates to my post. Go away troll.
Edited by Phazes on 10/8/2012 7:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Been raiding for quite a while, on my rogue since wrath (other chars in tbc/vanilla), did all HMs on cata (dragon soul being the best progression for me) and I think it's pretty shaky right now. I'm going to wait till I get good gear though to make a solid judgement, it's discouraging right now though.

... But I totally got #1 this one time cleaving for 100% of the first fight on Mogu'shun 10m. BLADE FLURRY IS OUR SAVIOR

.. for the rest of the fights I recommend you stay stealthed and/or stand around looking fabulous, that way you can properly contribute to your raid's morale.
Edited by Poptarticus on 10/8/2012 8:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WoD
10/08/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Phazes
half of the community was AFK for cata as it was terrible

Half? 50%? Really?

Cata? Terrible? For Rogues?

Also statistics are fun, did you know I'm 120% serious right now?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
You twisted my words to your own liking. Cata was terrible as in it was bad. Not for rogues. MoP is bad for rogues. Did you know you are 163% illiterate?
Reply Quote
Look through WoL,and you will see rogue are not at the bottom.

edit: one thing to note after viewing profile,only thing I see a concern with,is that you are almost at 2x the hit cap.2550 is hit cap,you are at 36xx.
Edited by Exíled on 10/8/2012 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
WoD
10/08/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Phazes
You twisted my words to your own liking.

I'm sorry, you're right. Me saying that half and 50% are the same thing was way out of line.

MoP is bad for rogues.

trufax. daps.

Did you know you are 163% illiterate?

I know right? I can't actually speak English. If I weren't illiterate maybe then I could finally use a computer.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
The fact that you have a 10% hit rating even after reforges ruins all of your credibility. Oh and you've never done a single raid boss. I know I haven't either, but hey, I never claimed to be some ungodly raider.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I love how useless most of these comments are

10/08/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Karmasangel
The fact that you have a 10% hit rating even after reforges ruins all of your credibility. Oh and you've never done a single raid boss. I know I haven't either, but hey, I never claimed to be some ungodly raider.

Really? Try getting your white hits to 0% and then talk to me. Special attacks on a 93 Raid Boss are at 0%. You are wrong. If I can't hit higher than the 10% even WITH reforging, it's not my fault. Use some common sense please.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
10/08/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Phazes
I don't understand anymore. I used to be top dps at all times. Along comes Pandaria and a rogue is lowest on the meters. To you retards stating that rogues are not terrible, stop trying to make yourself look good. I want to see ONE screenshot of you on top of the damage meters in a raid. Show me that then I will admit that I am in fact doing something wrong. I have played a rogue sense the game came out. I'm not talking about PvP as I enjoy PvE much more. We are broken. We know this and I want proof otherwise. That is all /endrant

assasination is by far the easiest spec to play and is on par with the other 2
it doesnt take a genious to hit 3 buttons and those buttons produce crap dps
your not doing anything wrong
blizzard did
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Let me give you a heads up about raiding in the Vaults. Melee dps will NEVER surpass range. That place has range love written all over it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Just because the group you run with has horrible players doesn't mean the fights are melee friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i believe one of the groups that cleared all challenge modes with gold had a rogue
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I killed Heroic madness over a month before you, champ. LOL And I was sick the week my guild killed it in Febuary, a week prior. Not that it matters. /pat

Yeah, I guess WOL is wrong about Locks and Mages doing really well. Who knew?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
10/09/2012 12:02 AMPosted by Attacked
Let me give you a heads up about raiding in the Vaults. Melee dps will NEVER surpass range. That place has range love written all over it.

first boss is cleave heaven......

Please, go do Stone Guard with the chain mechanic. Enjoy yourself being chained to a healer. You'll see how horrid that fight gets to melee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]