Cross Realm Challenge Mode Group Thread

Welcome to the Cross Realm Challenge Mode Thread. This is the place for finding players of equal skill for your groups in challenge mode. If you're interested please Leave your Battle Tag for players to contact you.
Edited by Kardona on 12/26/2012 10:30 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
you might want to check openraid.us too, for more oppurtunities
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'd be down. I guess if you want info, FØxhound @ Tichondrius, Combat Rogue PvE/Sub PvP, i'm basically as gemmed and 'chanted as i'm gunna get 'till I get a bit more money or raid gear.
90 Tauren Shaman
Would love to help you with Challenge mode. I am DPS myself; and have a couple DPS friends and a tank friend. We are definitely interested in doing this! My battle tag is skatakev#1359 so add me and give me a shout! We can definitely organize a good group.
90 Tauren Death Knight
wait... I thought Challenge Mode was on server only.
Cool I'll be adding people later. Hopefully I'll have some time tonight as I'm going back to work for the next two weeks. I'm almost perfectly geared out but missing a few pieces still but able to start running them. I'll of course finish out my gear and get it max gemmed/enchanted.
Anyone else interested. There's pretty slim pickings on Tichondrius surprisingly.
100 Draenei Shaman
jjaaanniii#1859

470ilvl Resto Shaman.
Completed Gate of the Setting Sun and got my first Bronze today. Was awesome and challenging. I'm looking forward to grouping with you all at some point.
90 Human Warrior
I'm down for some challenge modes, 466 arms warr Undying#1131
90 Tauren Death Knight
Real ID:
sinzz1@hotmail.com

Sinzs - Thaurissan
467 Blood Death Knight

Main tank of #1 guild on the server
90 Pandaren Warrior
465 Fury / Prot

DrunkTank#1318
93 Draenei Paladin
463 Prot Pally

Eustacia#1174

Having trouble finding people on Proudmoore, and when I do, they either leave after the first boss when they discover there's no loot, or after two or three wipes.

My goal is Silver across the board. I don't give a damn about the transmog set.
463 Prot Pally

Eustacia#1174

Having trouble finding people on Proudmoore, and when I do, they either leave after the first boss when they discover there's no loot, or after two or three wipes.

My goal is Silver across the board. I don't give a damn about the transmog set.

LoL We had a mage like that yesterday..."I don't have time to stay and wipe." lol

We all just laughed at the thought because he thought he was just going to come in and get gold in 1 run lol.
Just a tip.. for Tanks You'll want to get a DPS set because some instances some tanks just can't do them. IE Stormstout is extremely difficult for a DK tank so having a Paladin tank makes it much easier to handle.
90 Human Death Knight
473 frost DK
Axphyxiate#2876
I would be interested depending on when you play
During my week off from work I play during all times of the day. Mostly early morning to evening. Pending what I've got planned with the wife. Other than that please be patient when you're playing. LoL Most times we do a normal clear no chain pulling or anything to get a feel for the instances which can take about 1hr to complete especially learning the new boss fight mechanics so that we don't waste time on our bronze runs.
100 Orc Death Knight
10/12/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Kardona
Just a tip.. for Tanks You'll want to get a DPS set because some instances some tanks just can't do them. IE Stormstout is extremely difficult for a DK tank so having a Paladin tank makes it much easier to handle.

Curious which part is difficult for a DK tank!
93 Draenei Paladin
10/12/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Kardona

You sure about that?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challenge/dungeon/stormstout-brewery/
Didn't say impossible. It's very tough for them to hold AE Threat on all the hoppers and such. That gave us a ton of problems. But who knows it may have just been our tank being bad at AE tanking lol.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]