Level 90 Talents

90 Human Mage
CFT
/deadhorse

Blizzard, please. Remember how Rogues and Warlocks were the least played classes? Mages may follow suit for raids if these don't get changed.

No one enjoys spending 4-6 seconds doing 0 DPS, feeling forced to stand (and re-cast) runes of power, or run into fire to get DPS boosts. In addition, NONE of these feel "overpowered" like you said talents are supposed to feel (with the exception of Invocation with Glyph of Evocation when used for soloing)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/kicks deadhorse again.

I agree. I hate them...literally hate these talents. I agree 100%!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
/shoots dead horse

Hate is a strong word. I dislike 90 talents a lot (except IW in PvP).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
lol sorry...I strongly dislike them. :P
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
/cuts open dead horse with Blade of Wizardry

/crawls inside and sucks thumb

Please make the 90 talents go away...... pleeease....
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:17 AMPosted by Pewpewblast
Mages may follow suit for raids if these don't get changed.
Unlikely... I don't see the problem. They're all straight damage buffs. With the exception of hunters and 1 talent for rogues... The majority of lvl 90 talents for pure DPS classes are not damage abilities. They're just additional utilities. to maintain DPS. I'm content with them. Sure I don't find myself using them too often because they're situational. But I really don't see the problem other than we can't smash our face on the keyboard and be number 1 on the charts (which I could argue).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
the only one i have a problem with is the rune, its kinda pointless in an expansion where the majority of boss fights are movement heavy. i use it when im farming mobs, i pull a lot, cast the rune and tank on spot, but thats about it. the evocation i dont mind since i can pop it before boss fights and during periods when the fight stops while the boss does w/e.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
This horse has some life in it yet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]