The balance in society

90 Undead Warrior
Fellow members of the Horde, something is taking place with in our faction that will lead to our undoing. Even though our culture has always been constant battle, the ways of thinking the Pandaren's bring have shown us our destructive society. We will always fight the Alliance, always have something to battle against, always on the edge of corruption.

Our Horde society is worth fighting for! The lore we have song, the lessions we have learned, and the culture we should share. Not the thirst for bloodshed but, all the other asspects of a society, like the Pandaren.

That is why the we ask all free souls to join us. We are not a guild, we are unbeholden to the petty games orders and guilds play with one another, keeping their culture to themselves. The society aims to spread the Horde culture for unity, victory with honor and respect over the Alliance, and to achieve a balance that has not been seen since the Warchief Thrall, when he still went by that name.

((Mail me or Pst. The ads are ICly in the cities and it would tell you how to find me, I leave to you the manner in which it happens. This is no guild, its an IC RP channel in game. a place for RPers to find planned and random RP: )
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It's open RP, he creates some pretty good scenarios. Worth checking out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks, but I would like others to try makeing other scenarios. Also, if you already host a weekly event, mail me its date and time and I can post it up for society members sign if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
What about a Necromancer sort of event? Thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
/bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Update: Immersive RP event on monday at 7pm PDT and last half on wednesday at same time. Its neutral event so all have IC reason to come if they choose, all may come to just watch the play if not join in on the act : )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
: same info as above.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Our RP event calendar now include two other guild hosted events along with our own. Come join the lists!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]