lfr isnt up yet?

90 Pandaren Shaman
Durp dedurp from what I was reading on MMO

LFR comes out on the 10th of this month

keep reading that is EU which is a day ahead of us
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
My guess is they'll be up once the raid lockouts reset, that way people can't get in two kills in one week since that's what happened in the normal last week.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/09/2012 06:32 AMPosted by Jkilled
@everyone who thinks it comes out at 8am. For those who have noticed the dates are Eur for the 10th. So it will come out the 9th for US.. BUT BUT BUT... It will not be coming out at 8am PST like people are saying due to the fact that the EUR times are only 9hrs ahead so if any thing. It will be coming out at 3pm PST so that its even for EUR they are not going to give US a 9hr head start vs EU for WORLD 1st by coming out at 8am PST

So, they won't do what they did for the launch of MoP? Doesn't make sense.
Reply Quote
Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
(front page wow)...?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if there is a 9hr differ from CET and PST why would it come out at 8am PST and end up giving US a 9hr head start on heroic over EU?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
10/09/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Jkilled
if there is a 9hr differ from CET and PST why would it come out at 8am PST and end up giving US a 9hr head start on heroic over EU?

Because EU got a head start over the US with the launch of MoP. Or something.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I just wanted to say that I am very excited that LFR is coming out, and I admire the enthusiasm of you all! To be honest, even the difficulty is not necessarily going to be too challenging, I like the fact that I will be able to do the raid in order to gear up, and get the lore so I know what's going on, before continuing it with a well organized team on normal (and perhaps eventually heroic) mode, but I just love the fact that in LFR, it gives you the opportunity to gear up a bit more, and if one person leaves the raid, it's no drama, they get replaced rather than having to go back to a city and ask for someone to come along. I can't wait!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/09/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Elae
I just wanted to say that I am very excited that LFR is coming out, and I admire the enthusiasm of you all! To be honest, even the difficulty is not necessarily going to be too challenging, I like the fact that I will be able to do the raid in order to gear up, and get the lore so I know what's going on, before continuing it with a well organized team on normal (and perhaps eventually heroic) mode, but I just love the fact that in LFR, it gives you the opportunity to gear up a bit more, and if one person leaves the raid, it's no drama, they get replaced rather than having to go back to a city and ask for someone to come along. I can't wait!

from what i understand lfr in mop is a bit harder then lfr in cata was. not sure as i didn't test it on beta
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/09/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Barlion
I heard 10th also.

that is a eu date. which is a head of the us
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Jkilled is right. It will be like Theramore was. Around 3pm
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/09/2012 06:39 AMPosted by Jkilled

U.S has all ways had a head start on eu! at least when it has come to raiding, secondly there are no more world first achievements in the game they only base boss clears on external websites now, as far as i know being there was no broadcast of world first 90 this time around while in game, there were relm first only.

so as to regards of world first you can throw that notion out, and mostly i think the thread post was about lfr and not heroic raiding so lets keep on track here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7435940

Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder

Really? the 10th you say?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
After the servers got back online it looked like the minimum ILVL for Raid Finder was increased to 470 from 463 without telling us. That's for Mogu'shan Vaults. Happy farming guys.
Edited by Calipsoo on 10/9/2012 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
After the servers got back online it looked like the minimum ILVL was increased to 470 from 463 without telling us. That's for Mogu'shan Vaults. Happy farming guys.

no it wasnt that is for the other 2

edit--460 is the ilvl for the first lfr
Edited by Chopstixx on 10/9/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 06:48 AMPosted by Barlion
Jkilled is right. It will be like Theramore was. Around 3pm

But what about the ink traders? Will they "roll over"? D:
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/09/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Calipsoo
After the servers got back online it looked like the minimum ILVL for Raid Finder was increased to 470 from 463 without telling us. That's for Mogu'shan Vaults. Happy farming guys.

ilvl requirement is 460. Considering it drops 463 gear I doubt it's got a 470 ilvl requirement, so just stop speaking when you have no idea.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/09/2012 06:53 AMPosted by Cky

ilvl requirement is 460. Considering it drops 463 gear I doubt it's got a 470 ilvl requirement, so just stop speaking when you have no idea.

isnt raid finder loot 476?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]