Ink Traders

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Monk
10/09/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Ithunkhard
Can you guys please hurry. This is amazingly annoying. I was hoping to not have to farm to get 2 cards made today since I was going to turn in inks. It's already extremely late now, most people are hoping this would be up today.

Nah, leave it, more grind is good.
90 Goblin Mage
Completely understood. I don't have a time frame for you unfortunately, but as soon as I know, I'll be back. (Or one of the other team members will.)

Btw, lying means there is intent to deceive. I assure you, there was no such intent here.

This is a big problem because it's costing me a ton of gold. It's bad enough I have to use Scroll of Wisdom to craft cards that are random, now I also am having the time constraint of "we're not sure".
90 Pandaren Monk
It takes literally 30 mins to find out what happened and get some sort of an ETA. Do you guys not have email? Phones? Instant Messenger?

How the hell do you even communicate with each other? Carrier pigeons?
41 Troll Warrior
100,000 gold says the ink vendor will be updated once DMF is over.

They know that the entire market will flood with cards if they trade inks today.

Would have been nice if they would have just been honest and up-front about it so we could have saved some gold/time/patience.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
100,000 gold says the ink vendor will be updated once DMF is over.

They know that the entire market will flood with cards if they trade inks today.

Would have been nice if they would have just been honest and up-front about it so we could have saved some gold/time/patience.

Or if they had just made the change at the start of the expansion. Catering to the people who didn't prepare is silly, it's not like MoP snuck up on us. We all knew it was coming.
Community Manager
10/09/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Ovan
Never trust a candle.

:( Is it the waxy pallor?
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Never trust a candle.

It's the flickery flame, always jumping and swaying at the slightest breeze <3

Any news?
Edited by Cursed on 10/9/2012 3:01 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Can we get a real damn answer already? This "hotfix" should of gone live with pandaland, not two weeks later to begin with...

Signed: hundreds of thousands of really PISSED scribes.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
10/09/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Nethaera
It hasn't yet. You are correct. I'm following up on this currently and will provide information when I can. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused or be causing anyone.

You should apologize. Now I have to buy a darkmoon card for progression tonight for 50k, instead of CRAFTING ONE for 5k. HELLO? I'm so intensely annoyed right now.

Absurd that you don't just implement it. It's not like there's a "bug" or "issue", it's that you guys simply do not want to.
90 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Misery
It hasn't yet. You are correct. I'm following up on this currently and will provide information when I can. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused or be causing anyone.

You should apologize. Now I have to buy a darkmoon card for progression tonight for 50k, instead of CRAFTING ONE for 5k. HELLO? I'm so intensely annoyed right now.

Absurd that you don't just implement it. It's not like there's a "bug" or "issue", it's that you guys simply do not want to.

Kinda sad, you get a honest answer ( or an answer at all with the limited responses ) and you decide to be rude because you have to work a little more? and you obviously have no idea what goes into a software release if you think they can just magically make it happen with out some time and coordination ... maybe instead of whining and being obnoxious you could simply avoid the forums and make your gold back :)
100 Worgen Warlock
I always thought it was ridiculous that the vendor wasn't updated at launch, but I've considered myself to be very patient up to this point. The 5600 ink I have ready to turn in are really irritating. I'm no longer patient, I'm just pissed off.
90 Orc Monk
Vex
10/09/2012 03:04 PMPosted by Misery

Ya...... Cause that one trinket is going to make or break your raiding tonight.... Or maybe you need as much help as you can get.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Zey
I always thought it was ridiculous that the vendor wasn't updated at launch, but I've considered myself to be very patient up to this point. The 5600 ink I have ready to turn in are really irritating. I'm no longer patient, I'm just pissed off.

Where do you people STORE all those ink? Personal guild banks?

Is there a way to make that not a massive pita?

10/09/2012 03:14 PMPosted by Handjab

Ya...... Cause that one trinket is going to make or break your raiding tonight.... Or maybe you need as much help as you can get.

Some people care about maximizing their ability to do damage as much as they can. It's not about needing all the help they can get, it's about getting their numbers as high as they can. You may not understand that.
Edited by Cursed on 10/9/2012 3:16 PM PDT
100 Worgen Warlock
10/09/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Cursed

Some people care about maximizing their ability to do damage as much as they can. It's not about needing all the help they can get, it's about getting their numbers as high as they can. You may not understand that.

In the banks and mailboxes of my seven scribes.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
10/09/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Zey

In the banks and mailboxes of my seven scribes.

Ah.

Ya, I like gold but not enough to have 7 scribes. damn.
90 Worgen Druid
10/09/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Cursed

1. Storage is easy, alt guild banks / alts banks / mailboxes

2. The people that care about maximizing there ability suck it up and buy the card or they work harder to craft it ... they don't cry and call out a blue poster that was trying to be helpful/informative, typically in progression raiding that falls on people that are getting carried and need to load up their gear so they at least look useful.
100 Troll Druid
"You should apologize. Now I have to buy a darkmoon card for progression tonight for 50k, instead of CRAFTING ONE for 5k. HELLO? I'm so intensely annoyed right now.Absurd that you don't just implement it. It's not like there's a "bug" or "issue", it's that you guys simply do not want to."

You should count yourself lucky... Im selling my trinkets for 100k+
100 Undead Priest
10/09/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Nethaera
Never trust a candle.

Because you're made of fire! Buffy clearly informed us of this holy truth!

Fire: Bad!

Tree: Pretty!
100 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Nethaera
The Ink Traders have not converted yet maintenance is done

It's the first night of heroic raiding and LFR. For many, "inconvenience" is a colossal understatement.

Prepare for a riot if this was planned but poorly communicated.
90 Troll Priest
I hope this is hotfixed before Saturday. I was lucky enough to craft my own deck on my multiple scribe alts but I am still trying to make decks for a couple other people in our raid and this seriously hinders card production. I am not that concerned about keeping the ink, but when Blizz tells us it is happening on this day and that doesn't occur it is annoying. Hopefully they give us an update on the anticipated fix but I'm also thinking, like one of the above posters, that the ink trader might not pop until after darkmoon ends.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]