The truth about warriors.

90 Pandaren Priest
charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun. If you can't do that and win, you're seriously doing something wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
10/10/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Hexxin
charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interpt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun charge interupt stun. If you can't do that and win, you're seriously doing something wrong.

so you lived for over 3 minutes in a 1v1 if you were charged that many times even with doubletime as a talent..... seems like you should have got some help!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Your calling for warrior nerfs because you can't counter them ONCE out of the last 6+ seasons? srsly you entitled brats have no idea what your talking about. Jump harder on the "OMG NERFZ WARR SECOND WIND OP" bandwagon without fully even realizing how UTTERLY AWFUl warrs have been.

Warrs have been instagibs for a LONG time and they represented a mere 4% of the allocation of classes in srs arena last season. Learn to avoid chained CD burst and stop QQing. We have garbage sustained dmg and our mobility hasnt changed. 2 charges and a leap with better warriors using flag/interve as an additional source--that is hardly anything to cry about. we have to spend globals on snares and shockwave is BY NO MEANS OP. It isnt a pure dmg source rather a required stun/peel.Reck/avatar too strong?? LOL look at BM huntards with an avatar(BW) on 1 min CD globaling 7k res targets in 3 secs. GTFO with warrs being most Op class. Mages, BM, Spriests, frost DK are DEFINITELY more OP than warrs!

You complain that Second Wind is OP? It is a prerequisite for having no selfhealing like 99% of other classes. Accept in and learn to counter it rather than crying to blizz to nerf the game and dumb down PVP 1 more notch for u casual MOPBABIES. Good warrs will def abuse the crap out of SW kiting it has become a neccessity/game mechanic. IF YOU CAN'T DO MORE THAN 10-12k DPS TO KILL THROUGH SW--QUIT NOW.
Edited by Girthz on 10/10/2012 3:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
10/10/2012 08:32 AMPosted by Jisoon
And I said that I hadn't personally used second wind so its hard for me to judge

I stopped reading your post here.

Yes lets not read posts that contain honest opinions and focus only on the ones that are purely QQ with no real merit. That'll get the game balanced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/10/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Toskosa
i just wanna see warrior damage tuned down a bit im fine with them having utility.

I thought changing Reck back to critting only 3 attacks would help but most of the warriors in beta didn't like that idea. A few of them pointed out how it would still have problems do to warriors dependance on crit.

I agree warriors just need some tweaking to get them feeling just right.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

No gag order needs to be given back to exclusively prot. It was fine when arms and fury dipped into prot for it because they gave up a lot of other things but now it only costs a glyph slot.

Shockwave is fine considering what you give up for it.

Haven't used second wind myself so I can't really comment on that.

Arms warriors don't really have to give up anything for it when they didn't have it in the first place. It was exclusively prot. Yeah, you lose Bladestorm, but Bladestorm really isn't that great anyway, and Shockwave is basically better than Throwdown in every way.

Recup healed for 4% every 5 seconds in Cata. Second Wind heals for 3% every second. You do the math.

it was every 3 seconds fo r30 seconds and refreshable and continued to heal while the rogue was stealthed.
Second wind requires the warrrior to be BELOW 35% health. You make it sound like it is a constant heal that ticks full time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Saphi
Also, Gag Order needs to be nerfed, Shockwave needs a longer cooldown, and Second Wind does way too much healing.

This would be a good nerf but still keep warriors balanced imo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Warriors are crushing EVERYBODY. There is no balance in PvP, and there never will be. In fact, I don't think Blizzard wants there to be any balance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
The truth about warriors is they are broken. Buff sustained, nerf shockwave, gag order and second wind. They do more damage and have more CC than any melee class. DK's hit hard but have no where near the control.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Warriors are fine. If anything nerf hunters/spriests and take a look at frost bomb, we mages would like to cast frostbolt.
Reply Quote
Lets all get real for a second, things are going to get nerfed... maybe over nerfed if we can learn anything from the past, but the one thing we do know is this: They will nerf the wrong things.
Reply Quote
10/10/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Hexxin

Thats only because everyone and their mother is playing a warrior atm in BGs. I swear if I dont have some dunce charging and silencing me, some night elf huntard is flipping after me with all his pets gunnin for me. At least I'm getting good practice for when to use alter time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/09/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Shabayev
Wars need some time in the sun. They had their OP hiccup in Cata, and then pretty much had their class jump off the cliff for the rest of Cata as far as PvP goes. I wouldn't mind an adjustment to burst, and a beef up in sustained. Being completely tied down by CD's isn't fun, no matter the class.

10/11/2012 01:17 AMPosted by Searik
Lets all get real for a second, things are going to get nerfed... maybe over nerfed if we can learn anything from the past, but the one thing we do know is this: They will nerf the wrong things.

Theres the problem. If you want warriors to be good, they need to be GOOD but not the current burst gods they are (BM has insane burst too). Warriors are always complaining about multiple seasons of irrelevancy and this is exactly why. Just like in S9, warriors are just blowing people up and almost any idiot can do it.

I'm happy to see warriors doing well, but they are going to get nerfed right back to crap for the rest of MoP either during or right after this season. They always get overtuned and then Blizz just beats them into worthlessness.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

Also, Gag Order needs to be nerfed, and Shockwave needs a longer cooldown.

No it doesn't and no it doesn't.

Kidney shot has 20s cooldown, stuns for twice as long, and has no DR.

Warriors are fine.

are you forgetting that Rogues are based around stuns and warriors are not?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]