Disc Priest LF new raiding home

90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello fellow Thunderhornians,

Back in January 2012 I shelved my main, this Disc Priest, to search for a raiding guild that would fit my wish list.

After an exhausting search I found that with Blood of the Exiled. The only drawback was they were full on healers. So I leveled a mage, Symantics, and hit Heroic DS with them to our triumph of "Savior of Azeroth"

While I love this guild I just cannot bear the thought of playing another expanion on an alt or an alternative spec as my main character. I love playing a priest and I love healing.

So I am seeking out a raiding guild that is needing a permanate Disc Priest for MoP. I prefer to stay Horde since my wife, family play Horde but I am open to moving Alliance or off server if I have to.

Things I am looking for:

Days: Tuesday - Thursday
Time: 7pm - 12 Midnight ( available )
Size: 10 Man **

**( I can do 25's but my computer will lag on AOE intensive fights. Sorry it is 5 years old and my wife needed a car more than I needed a computer, Happy Wife is a Happy Life )

Opportunity to earn a core spot. I do not play like a bench player and I am not looking for a bench spot. I want active time, expect it and will back it up with solid performance.

I am open to constructive critisism and can offer it as well when appropriate. I do not want people that make excuses, I want a team willing to work together to achieve their common goal and put their personal ego aside.

So hit me up if you have any questions or want to talk to me about a raiding future with your guild.

Thanks,

Sym

My raiding alts were:

Symbiotic - 6/8 Heroic DS
Symantics 8/8 Heroic DS
Edited by Symantha on 10/9/2012 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If only we were short on healers I would love to give you a home.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
You know where you should be :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
NO SYM ITS A TRAP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/09/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Klarusboy
NO SYM ITS A TRAP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]