My experiences with WW monk (PVP) Stop Crying

10/09/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Monkology
and I don't disagree with you WW does need some minor twinks on the entire spec...

In all honesty, alot of buffs and nerfs need to go out to every class, pvp itself isnt balanced but picking on a single class isnt the way to go about it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA way to pull a punch of crap out of your !@#, yes because my OS is mist weaver I play it in 2s, your know the spec I don't even have glyphed. When I said I've had more success then you I was referring to the previous years I've played this game, I'll repeat what has already been said. You base your opinion off of 4 2s matches and playing 1v1s in battlegrounds and thinks that means anything. If you must know my 2s matches are with a friend gearing a mist weaver with like 290k hp and another friend playing a dk who hasn't played end game since wrath. You are 2 stupid to even realize that getting your pvp trinket is 100 x more valuable then any other piece of gear and you have never even had modest success in pvp in your entire time playing this game but now you think that you are some god at monk?

LULUL.. I called myself average, go to the OP, Thanks. Also a bunch of excusess as to why your monk is just as bad, or isnt showing sucess.... I can also say you are calling a class bad, after just as much game play as you are saying Im calling it good with little game play.. shut up...
Yea sure you said you were average and then came right back and said all these supposed "fotm rolling gladiators" needed to learn 2 play because you some how figured out how 2 make it viable with all of your 1500 xp, I know you aren't going to see what is wrong with what you are saying and arguing with you is pointless, I've only said what I said to point out to anyone with a brain how clueless you are so that they don't actually take what you have to say seriously.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Augiddin
Yea sure you said you were average and then came right back and said all these supposed "fotm rolling gladiators" needed to learn 2 play because you some how figured out how 2 make it viable with all of your 1500 xp, I know you aren't going to see what is wrong with what you are saying and arguing with you is pointless, I've only said what I said to point out to anyone with a brain how clueless you are so that they don't actually take what you have to say seriously.

Because you are so great to beable to call a class bad after 2 weeks, but Im not aloud to call it good after 2 weeks??? makes since dude, sure does.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
10/09/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Jisoon

Because you are so great to beable to call a class bad after 2 weeks, but Im not aloud to call it good after 2 weeks??? makes since dude, sure does.
feel free to show me where I've ever called it bad, All i've ever said on this forum is that we need a couple abilities reworked to be competitive in rated pvp.
Reply Quote
Well if Im calling it good, and you are saying Im wrong, Im a bad player, and no one should believe me... dosnt that mean you think the opposite of me? Which would be.. hmmmmm BAD????? Sorry, I thought that was a fairly simple come back because your logic is flawed.
Edited by Jisoon on 10/9/2012 12:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
10/09/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Monkology
What? I am a 2500+ player.I am not impressed by someone basically explaining duels against two classes, and flexing a 288 rating in 2v2??WW monks are bad. They need to be improved and they will be. There is a reason that no worth mentioning is bothering to play the spec in it's current state.

And you're trolling on a toon, and stating you're 2500+? Proof?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primuz/achievement#95:165:a1174
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Primiez

Thats not even your character bro. Im done arguing with people anyways, bye. Keep crying 2 weeks after the monk class is released because you cant just roll face....
Edited by Jisoon on 10/9/2012 12:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
10/09/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Jisoon
Well if Im calling it good, and you are saying Im wrong, Im a bad player, and no one should believe me... dosnt that mean you think the opposite of me? Which would be.. hmmmmm BAD????? Sorry, I thought that was a fairly simple come back because your logic is flawed.
I'm not saying you are wrong because you think this class is good or bad, I'm saying you are wrong because you have no valid experience to warrant knowing wether or not ANY class is competitive or not. Their is a big difference.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
10/09/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Jisoon

My only point to you is you made a inflammatory thread. Yes you are wrong. What you are saying goes against what other gladiators are saying about the class.

It has a number of problems that need to be address. This class for the most part is not glad viable, in the hands of the glad viable player.

Will people get glad with it? Sure but they will more then likely be carried.

I can't think of any situation where a monk would be better then another melee in any comp you could name. That is a major problem since Blizzard balances around comps, and not specs.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I can link achievements to
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest

Thats not even your character bro. Im done arguing with people anyways, bye. Keep crying 2 weeks after the monk class is released because you cant just roll face....

That isn't my character? lol

You got issues bro..

I guess...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primiuz/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primeis/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primuzqt/simple

Are not my characters either? We just all happen to be on the same server with near identical names lol.
Edited by Primiez on 10/9/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/09/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Primiez

That isn't my character? lol

You got issues bro..

I guess...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primiuz/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primeis/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Primuzqt/simple

Are not my characters either? We just all happen to be on the same server with near identical names lol.

Log in and post on one of them lol then I'll believe you until then I don't so HA
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Abrewfall
loled at fotm warrior comment.

? why? Warrior is a FOTM class, idiot.

10/09/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Primiez

My only point to you is you made a inflammatory thread. Yes you are wrong. What you are saying goes against what other gladiators are saying about the class.

It has a number of problems that need to be address. This class for the most part is not glad viable, in the hands of the glad viable player.

Will people get glad with it? Sure but they will more then likely be carried.

I can't think of any situation where a monk would be better then another melee in any comp you could name. That is a major problem since Blizzard balances around comps, and not specs.

No no, no one was wrong till just now because you are calling me wrong at my personal opinion that the class is good. Opionions cant be wrong. Idiot. The glads are glad on their class they got glad with, how does that mean that they know how to play a monk???? and just calling it bad because they dont know, cant or dont want to play the class?
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Augiddin
I'm not saying you are wrong because you think this class is good or bad, I'm saying you are wrong because you have no valid experience to warrant knowing wether or not ANY class is competitive or not. Their is a big difference.

OHH and you have enough experience to say this class is bad? if not shut up.. because your point is invalid because we both have 2 weeks with this class, end of story, you are calling it bad Im calling it good. Niether of us have any other experience WITH THIS CLASS, to say either of us are wrong or right. Stop acting like you are better than everyone else and you are solely right.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
10/09/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Jisoon
No no, no one was wrong till just now because you are calling me wrong at my personal opinion that the class is good. Opionions cant be wrong. Idiot. The glads are glad on their class they got glad with, how does that mean that they know how to play a monk???? and just calling it bad because they dont know, cant or dont want to play the class?

Their saying they have the, "Experience" to say a class is broken or needs work etc and you can't. lmao which doesn't make sense, but ok...
Reply Quote
This thread could have gone places until the kids came home from school.

/popcorn

yup. I just hate it how They are saying their past experiences, with OTHER classes give them the qualification to call ANOTHER class bad. Seems like, they know how to play their other class but not this one. LMAO, so they call it bad.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
LMAO I'm pretty sure I've done what I came here 2 do. Still surprises me how dumb some people who play this game are.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]