Healing needs to go in PvP

90 Human Paladin
a healer cant kill a dps 1 v 1.... why should a dps be able to kill a healer 1 v 1............
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
OP just wants to turn the game into a global-fest, first person shooter wannabe zergfest.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
No just Necrotic strike needs a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Syrelan
wtf is this garbage? i wish we had a way of vote kicking people off the forums.

But now you can....

\0/
.|| <-----OP
./\
┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Healing is balanced around people who know what they're doing. When every DPS in a random BG runs around aimlessly attacking the first thing that comes into sight (as they usually do), any halfway competant healer is going to look incredibly, inexcusably OP.

But that's because DPS never need any responsibility. They can practically afk their way through dungeons if they want. As a result, we get every lazy tunnel-vision tryhard playing DPS and sucking at the actual game . . . and they make healers look good.
Reply Quote
19 Undead Hunter
nerf hybrid heals and down the heals a bit but i've always thought that one should pick damage or heals in bgs.. not both.

if one chooses to heal they should be able to do so, if damage then there heals should brought down. would balance pvp a bit more.
Reply Quote
10/09/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Kirama
"You can't do that. You know why dumba**? You want to know why? Take one wild guess. You're stunned loser!! Now let me drink those tears!"

That whole post was hilarious! I know how you feel. I do have a healer, and he's gone through all that. And when I'm on, I do a lot of poly and slow. It is frustrating when you're team is playing Wolfpack only in the middle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
1 dps should NOT be able to kill 1 healer.

only 2 dps co-ordinating their stuns should be able to take down a healer with some moderate difficulty.

Why do overpowered classes whinge when they cant kill something. The game isnt based on 1 v 1.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
OP you are a hunter. Go BM. If you refuse to go BM then expect to get rolled by heals. If you go BM you will roll me like every other BM does. Just unleash ur extra pet on me and its over. You just hate on healers because you don't got a pocket one lol. Learn to make friends.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
HAM
I actually agree with you OP, PvP would be a lot more fun without as many healers.

Game would be more fun if it was just DPS classes against each other.

At least then you can actually kill people without having to use all your CD's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
troll warrior, dont you got things to go kill in 2 hits already?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
lol

Let's take a look at DPS options for winning against a healer/DPS combo...

A. CC healer, focus down DPS (healer probably can't kill you alone) <--- good play

B. CC DPS, focus down healer (less reliable due to healer CDs) <--- decent play

C. Ignore DPS, focus down healer (burst is stupid, I give it 50/50 odds) <--- faceroll play

D. Freezing trap DPS, silence shot healer, LoLglobal healer then DPS <-- BM hunter play
Reply Quote
"i pressed the BW button and then pressed Lynx Rush and the guy didn't die wtf i totally outplayed hiss a$$ this is bs nerf healers to the ground"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
some healers are hard to kill and some arent. Ive killed most types solo and have had other healers giggle at me. player skill means more then anything for a healer right now with mages, warriors and bm hunters doing retarded burst :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]