I hope these are bugged achievements

100 Gnome Mage
I just got done doing both Every day i'm a pan-da-ren. and Shadow Hopper. The first of which requires one to complete 25 dailies in one day. and the second requires you to bounce a ball back and fourth in a "row".

Well the first one I had done 10 dailies and the counter didn't reset so the next day i only had to complete 15 dailies in order to "earn" the achievement. The second one I had bounced the ball back and forth about 20 times and hit it into the lake and missed. Then to my surprise after doing it 5 more times I earned the achievement.

Now either these two achievements are bugged or for some odd reason the dev team decided it was too hard for people to complete the achievements as described. Just wondering.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I've read a couple of comments on wowhead about shadow hopper, saying it didn't reset.

As for every day I'm a pan-da-ren, I wouldn't worry too much about whether its bugged or not. In fact, a lot of people are complaining at the sheer amount of dailies available right now (more to come as more people hit revered with golden lotus).
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Pretty sure Every Day im pan-da-ren is to complete 25 dailies in a span of 24 hours. Not like "Do them all on a monday"
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I got Every Day the same day I got to 90...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]