[H] <SPK Gaming> Recruiting

90 Troll Druid
Hello all! We're 4/6 after a short week of raiding which included pugging to fill last DPS spot or two. This coming week we're going to have a full week of raiding and need 1 last DPS to round off the core team.

*About us*
We're a brand new guild composed of friends who have raided on and off with each other for the past two years. Some of us coming back after a break from WoW and are ready to raid again. We haven't raided currently as a team so I understand you may be worried we will not be able to clear content, but that I can promise you won't be an issue. We have experienced raiders and leaders. We have experience is dating back to TBH (BT clear), WotlK (light of dawn) and Cata (full heroic clears up to Rag phase 4). Cata being in a top 50 US ten man guild (Girls Generation on Archimonde).

Heres the spam:

<SPK Gaming> is a new guild on Black Dragonflight. We formed this guild to push our way through the content. Our ultimate goal is to clear all available content (HM included) while it’s still current. We only raid 12 hours a week so we will use our time efficiently. We will get the most out of our raids, which means we need to be on time and ready to clear content. Attendance is a huge requirement.

--------------------------------------------------
Raid times
All times are eastern:

Tues: 930pm - 130am
Wed: 1030pm - 130am
Thurs: 930pm - 130am

We expect raiders to be on and at the raid entrance at these times so we can start clearing trash at the start of raid.

Currently looking for DPS:

High Priority:
Rogue
Frost DK

Low Priority:
Mage
Heal (monk/pally)

Contact either Stalfo (stalfo#1660) or Percocets (percocets#1292) ingame for more information!

Thanks for looking!
Edited by Percocets on 10/21/2012 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Bumpppppp. WTB prot warrior + some dps/heals

Contact either of us ingame for more info and possible vent interview.
Edited by Stalfo on 10/10/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still recruiting tank (plate), 2 healers, and 1-2 dps. Pst for more information to myself or Percocets!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm their new tank, no need. Still need DPS.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
WTB Updated recruitment post. I already filled the high priority rogue spot and no rogue on this server will take it from me.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Now 6/6 and 4/6. 10man group is filled, but we're looking for back-ups and anyone who is generally excellent.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
avros pls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
We killed stuff.
We won things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]