New arena frame scripts

90 Undead Rogue
Hello people. I was using two scripts before mop to show arena frames outside of arenas and move them to a desired location. Mop totally broke them and I suck at writing scripts. Can anyone help me out with an updated version?

SHOW:
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame2:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame3:Show()
/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI");ArenaEnemyFrames:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame1:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame2:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame3:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame1CastingBar:Show()

MOVE:
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints()
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",- 850, -95)
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetScale(1.10)
/run ArenaEnemyFr

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Your second macro is cut off. And you need to remove the first line of the first macro unless you have arena frames already loaded. The second line of the first macro does the first.

Where do you want arena2 and 3 to show?

/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI");ArenaEnemyFrames:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame1:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame2:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame3:Show();ArenaEnemyFrame1CastingBar:Show()

/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints()
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",- 850, -95)
/run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetScale(1.10)
/run -- don't know where you want the other two

edit: If you want all 3 frames stacked vertically at scale 1.1, this macro does both of your macros:

/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_ArenaUI")local s,f="ArenaEnemyFrame"for i=1,3 do f=_G[s..i]f:ClearAllPoints()f:SetScale(1.1)f:SetPoint("TOPLEFT",i==1 and -850 or _G[s..(i-1)],i==1 and -95 or "BOTTOMLEFT")f:Show()_G[s..i.."CastingBar"]:Show()end _G[s.."s"]:Show()
Edited by Ro on 10/10/2012 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Cool thanks. Maybe my script just got partially deleted and I never noticed (I didn't write it and have no idea what I am doing). Also, I thought frames 2 and 3 would just stack under frame 1 if not specified otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]