Shado-Pan Dailies..Where?

90 Human Warlock
Where are these dailies and is there a pre-quest i have to do to open them up etc?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
You should have a qm or other shado pan guy on the bottom level of your shrine that leads you to the shado pan quests.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
You need to be revered with Golden Lotus to open up Shado-Pan dailies. Then take the quest from your "city" in Value of Eternal Blossoms.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
10/10/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Nimhfree
You need to be revered with Golden Lotus to open up Shado-Pan dailies. Then take the quest from your "city" in Value of Eternal Blossoms.

I'm 497 points from honored with Shado-Pan. Is it Bliz's intention that I can't advance to honored with one faction until I'm revered with another? That doesn't make sense.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I agree with the above comment - confused, and sick of quests >.>
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Blizzard designs the way they design. For the dailies to open up you need to get revered with Golden Lotus. In fact, the fact that other things you have done have given you Shado-Pan rep probably does not matter at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
i know this is old but im having a similar problem and even after reading this i still dont have a answer. i and revered with golden lotus and friendly with the shado pan and i killed the sha of anger and i still have no dailies for shado pan. i have flown all over townlong steppes and have visited shado pan garrison twice a day for 3 days and still no dailies. am i missing something here?
Edited by Vynire on 1/30/2013 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Vynire, what character is revered with Golden Lotus? If it's the one you're posting on, the Armory says you're still Honored.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Ok so I am revered (almost exalted 1500 pts to go) with the Golden lotus and still the shadow pan guys are not giving me quests. I've been having a few issues with this toon when it comes to quest and valor pts. ( I've only earned 805 valor points ever and it's saying I've maxed out ugh. The amount of times I've had to abandon and re-take quest in getting ridiculous never had this issue with my other toons )
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Moarbrains, the Armory says that the character you are posting on is 2000pts from being revered with the Golden Lotus
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
yea I noticed that after LOL I am now doing the shadow-pan dailies ( want my kitty mount) . Also got the valor pt. issue solved thank goodness ( but still maxing out my valor by wed. need to raise that cap blizz)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]