Avaral, Why do you even try?

90 Pandaren Warrior
Were you upset I killed you too many times during your dailies in klaxxi or was it something else that caused you to dismount me from my mount in Kun-lai summit while I was not paying attention waiting for sha to spawn. I was in my pve gear and pve spec and clearly destroyed you in your pvp spec and pvp gear. I successfully lived a ret pally burst with a base amount of 40% resilience... Just found it funny that I crushed you, have fun being camped in the future :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
you're an idiot, second wind.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/10/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Artime
you're an idiot, second wind.

^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you should write that in a book and sell it to someone who gives a f*ck
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I didn't know warriors could die in this xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
avaral good at pvp lol!

p.s. warriors do not die!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Dear Regen,

If some of you get camped for no reasons and wonder why... Remember to say thanks to your good friend Bloodrage.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Ret paladins uber scurry guise.

Post moar, it sustains us.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dear Regen,

If some of you get camped for no reasons and wonder why... Remember to say thanks to your good friend Bloodrage.

Don't you have anything more constructive to accomplish...like trying to kill Galleon?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I had 0 pvp gear on at all and was in a pve spec. It should also be noted that you have only killed me when your 2 buddies are with you to help. Second wind + spamming stuns doesn't make you good. It's funny that you're talking trash when you didn't even win that fight, sha simply spawned and I had to leave. Also, I enjoyed killing you 1v3 the other day. Get mad much?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Dear Regen,

Don't you have anything more constructive to accomplish...like trying to kill Galleon?

don't worry, we did that today rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I would like to take a moment to apologize for semih's words (semih is bloodrage).
He has about as much autism as chaz does, although chaz's autism is good autism.
Bloodrage = downsyndrome
Chaz = upsyndrome
Pvp right now has no potential value in a 1v1 setting(hardly any value anywhere else but it can be done)

With that said i will continue to fight TLS and WWA for pure sport, not because i hate you, but because it is fun. I will not camp your bodies, or talk !@#$.(other then on forums, it makes me happy)

Thankyou =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]