Darkness INC is now Recruiting new memebers, Our mission statement includes Casual and Harcore play styles involving PvP, Dungeons and a 10 man raid team WILL be put together to raid 3-4 nights a week, PM Epyoto for details.

Background on me, I transferred over in the middle of Cataclysm to play with RL friends since my work schedule conflicted with the guild I had been raiding with for 1 and a half years, while playing with them we were always on current end game content (Wrath, Cata) with steady constant progression. Since Ive now made Alterac my new home and my work schedule is back to being normal I would like to emulate that same guild environment, which basically consisted of a good player base of active players with different play style (pvp/pve hardcore/casual) with a core group of end game raiders, Im building this guild from the ground up with the intents on being in the top tier of raiding guilds on Alterac, so if this sounds like something you want to be a apart of, get with me in game either on this toon or on Samael(my old main from wrath/cata).

TLDR, if you want a home hit me up. Meditate on this