Fallen Heroes-Our Glorious New Guild Master!

90 Human Priest
For everyone on Misha, young and old, a once great and friendly guild known as
<Fallen Heroes> has recently come under new management. A super take over of epic proportions, cleverly orchestrated by none other than Mephala (clever however may be an overstatement for someone of his mental capacity).

This for all intents and purposes has been a smooth transition from a strong mature guild that has been a part of this server since 2004-2005, to a childish, suck up, e-peen, power stroke for our glorious leader.

In the greatest of calculated strikes against the very foundation the guild was built on (its core members for those 8 years) Mephala in his great and powerful wisdom, his great B group wisdom, his vast intellectually stunning wisdom of social structure, has decide to rip the core of the guild apart and rewarded the closest of his friends for no contribution what so ever (unless you count contributions to e-peen, which Mephala as GLORIOUS as he is, does).

So for all of you out of the know, or involved in any of the MISHA drama. Here is something to feast on.... and please if you join the guild suck up as hard as you can to the GLORIOUS LEADER, because if you cross him, by speaking your mind, or commit the ultimate sin of calling him out on his lies you will be severely punished by EXCOMMUNICATION!

Exhibit A: http://imgur.com/xCtrE

Oh, and for the record...Good luck on the Hunt for me in guild broseph im not in it.. and Never was. COME AT ME BRO. REMOVE THE EVIL!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
During the beginning of Cataclysm I had quite a few friends in Fallen Heroes, didn't know them all but the ones I did were swell. Once Dragon Soul hit I was part of the group that was pushing Alliance progression. Got to know all of group one, and a lot of other people in guild. I always remember this Mephala kid being super annoying in guild chat. After group 1 was disbanded due to some of us going to different games and others different servers, what was left was group 2. Apparently Mephala somehow got hold of Kuri's guild. I am going to make a quick allusion to the comment made about Kuri ruining the guild. If all that had to happen was for Group 1 to dissolve in order to make the guild crumble, then that says something about the ones left. It is obvious that Mephala does not want to take into account that maybe he is just that bad at being a leader. If he is the cause of so much turmoil in said guild then maybe he should just give it to someone else. You can only play favorites so much if you want a guild to be successful. Judging by the current condition of the guild I believe the name Fallen Heroes suits it wonderfully, with good players being kicked and bad players in command it just saddens me to see a once great guild burned down to ashes. Heed both my warning and Sapphon's. If you don't want to be put on a back burner for a group of "friends" then do not join the slow implosion that is this guild.

With that being said, I hope everyone is doing well on Misha. "^_^"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I little insight from a former member that was recently kicked by this child.

I want to start out by saying i don't post on these forums, or any forums but I have been a part of Fallen Heroes off and on since the beginning. I am not here to throw mud, or try to drive the guild into the ground because some of the people in it i consider friends. The very first thing I am going to say is that Kuri was the reason Fallen Heroes did as well as it has throughout the years.

All that being said, the "fall" of Fallen Heroes is well on its way. This take over by a childish power hungry brat, is exactly how it sounds. He has created drama daily, promoted and given guild advantages to people in the guild that side with him, against the people in the guild who made it what it was. Everything the last two post warns of is absolutely the truth, and to be honest I feel sorry for the people in the guild, and even sorrier for Mephala because he really seems like the kid that got picked on in school and has finally got a taste of power, and is abusing it. Inhuman said it best... the guild is imploding "danger" stay away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Time to add my 10 billion cents. Mephala. I am almost as sad for you as i am the guild. As someone who has been an officer longer than you i was forced to leave because of your gigantic epeen of fail in the masses. And for your group 2 junkies who are all being fooled by your fail attempt at doing whatever it is your trying to do with fallen heroes... All i can say is... G G.

To say kuri the guildmaster of the guild for so long caused the downfall because you dethroned him per what blizzard made possible... thats just amazing. Fail at its best, hope to see you on guild progress charts even though you will never ever make it there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sorry to hear about this. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah, i heard about this. Kinda sad really. Meph WAS the annoying kid in guild sadly. Sad to see Fallen Heroes meet its demise from a 14 year old kid ;/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Wow, I wondered what had happened to FH. Sorry it had to end like this guys ... :(
Reply Quote
99 Troll Shaman
I am really sad to hear about the downfall of an iconic Misha guild. But as your facts go, Misha opened 12-15-2006 or so, so I'm confused: what was happening in 2004?
Edited by Nationalist on 10/12/2012 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
eh i guessed it opened with wow. so i was wrong, FH been around since misha so whenever that was.
Reply Quote
"I am really sad to hear about the downfall of an iconic Misha guild. But as your facts go, Misha opened 12-15-2006 or so, so I'm confused: what was happening in 2004?"

Before misha even opened, kamahl was camping the crossroads graveyard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Lilpeon, go troll.... somewhere else.....
Reply Quote
Hey in all honesty not really trolling. At least, no disrespect was meant. I have been friends with many fallen heroes over the years including kamahl. But now you make me wonder. Why so serious? Misha forums are not for fite. The OP is the real troll here (think about it), and your contribution to the drama of this thread is like 100 times mine. I mean you have to ask yourself, 'why does the OP care at all to start this thread' right? Then I look at the OP's screenshot and it's not hard to tell who got gkicked even though the name is crossed out. It seems kind of odd since the OP claims they were never in fallen heroes but they have a screenshot of guild chat when YOU got gkicked. HMMMM. Not saying it is you, but it is fishy. And also I love how you start your post with how you "never" post on these forums. <3

The real question I have is who gave the "super annoying" kid gm and why? If it was all legit then there's not much you can do about it. If it was not legit then there might actually be a story here.

On the flipside, I do hope you find a new guild you like. Good luck.
Edited by Lilpeon on 10/13/2012 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
2 Things.... first I dont even know who got kicked. Thats right....the pic is third hand. 2nd go troll elsewhere. How about this check my post you may see 5.. or 10 i dont know how many the druid has because quick fact "shes not me" I know i know huge hard thing to deal with, maybe its hard for you to understand....

wait are you our GLORIOUS LEADER? Trolling the thread that calls you out... i thought you would at least have the guts to post on your main. Dont try to derail my thread about the downfall of a pretty awesome guild on that server, who i have had friends in only to cover up the tracks of either YOURSELF (Mephala), or you being one of his lackies.

Im not trolling, simply informing and trolling I dont think i would when my information was wrong, I said it was, if i was ould do that. Big fact #2 i dont care what you think. What i have posted is the truth. Read it leave your comment and go.

And it wasnt legit, he kicked kuri from the position, because of the blizzard afk gm thing... i dont know what it is called, but there was a guild vote for GM he lost and wont hand it over. He (Mephala)is a plague.
Edited by Sapphon on 10/13/2012 7:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 Things.... first I dont even know who got kicked. Thats right....the pic is third hand. 2nd go troll elsewhere. How about this check my post you may see 5.. or 10 i dont know how many the druid has because quick fact "shes not me" I know i know huge hard thing to deal with, maybe its hard for you to understand....
Yeah (as I said) I wasn't saying you and makayla were the same person, it just seems fishy and I stand by that.

wait are you our GLORIOUS LEADER? Trolling the thread that calls you out...
Didn't you say you weren't even in FH? Confusing.

10/13/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Sapphon
Im not trolling, simply informing
Then why say this....

10/10/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Sapphon
So for all of you out of the know, or involved in any of the MISHA drama. Here is something to feast on....

And it wasnt legit, he kicked kuri from the position, because of the blizzard afk gm thing... i dont know what it is called, but there was a guild vote for GM he lost and wont hand it over.
You should have said that in the OP. But I sympathize, he must have been rank 1 or something to take GM?

And just for the record, sigh... I'm not in FH and never was. I'm not even alliance anymore (for like 4 years now).

These answer makayla who deleted her post:
I'm not sure how you feel that coming on here, not knowing anything and giving your two cents in and legitimizing it by saying, well i used to know some members is enough to try to call anyone out.
I'm not calling anyone out. I just made a silly joke. Then you told me to beat it.

If you had more information, or possibly knew any of us, you might not sound so much like a troller.
Are you saying anyone who posts in this public thread that has nothing to do with this is just a troller? Maybe before you post in public forums you should expect to get public responses. I'm not sure you get why you posted in this thread, if not to tell people like ME the news.

even if you had something negative to say about us.
Exactly, i didn't even say anything negative did I?
Edited by Lilpeon on 10/13/2012 7:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Troll elsewhere Mephala.

Don't tell me you're not trolling, after... AFTER me admitting the time of the server starting, you still come and troll me.

Fact remains FH dying its Mephala's fault.

Be a man and post on a main kthx.
Reply Quote
Don't tell me you're not trolling, after... AFTER me admitting the time of the server starting, you still come and troll me.
No, that wasn't me trolling you. Read it again, I made a joke about kamahl, and maybe FH even, but not you. You're confused.

<3 but I'm not mephala. I'll tell you who I am if you tell me all your secrets.
Edited by Lilpeon on 10/13/2012 8:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Easy... im Sapphon always have been.

Difference between me and you.. im not trolling.
Reply Quote
Be a man and tell us where you got the screenshot then?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Festio. Former FH group 1'er....before your time mephala.

who quit before cata.
Edited by Sapphon on 10/13/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]