Fallen Heroes-Our Glorious New Guild Master!

Ok, you have provided a name. I did not expect that. GJ. You win I'm mephala. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Ahh.. his gloriousness too much of a punk to post on his main. The truth shall set you free baddie.

Your hiding behind an alt obviously shows how incredibly childish you are, grats on your imploding guild.
Reply Quote
That wasn't true, I'm not mephala. But it's fun messing with you.

I suspect that I will go down as the guy who trolled FH though, even though I never tried to.
Edited by Lilpeon on 10/13/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Its fine with me broseph, (pretty sure youre Mephala) but youre not hurting me any if youre not... just bumping my thread kthx.
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 08:19 PMPosted by Sapphon
bumping my thread kthx.
No problem. I like this thread.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Just disband the guild before the name gets ruined.

It was good while it lasted, but its over. Let it go.

and on a side note this sapphon fool getting trolled hard by this alt lol
Edited by Goolust on 10/14/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yesssss lay out that drama in the open for the world to seeeeee

So I hear Lilpeon is Mephala. I don't know either of them, but Mephala must be a pretty reasonable dude if he's like Lilpeon.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
It is a shame to see a quality raiding guild like FH take a hit like this. Hopefully you guys can pull it back together and get back to the top levels of the progression charts where you belong.
Reply Quote
1 Gnome Rogue
I know a few members from group 1 and a few from group 2. I am really sad to hear that the guild has been put in the power of someone with such a huge ego and a lack of knowledge and skills to back it up. Fallen heroes was such a good guild and i never thought it would fall with the rest, but like someone said earlier, the fall is coming, all the signs are there. And back the Sapphon's original post, icyhawt is juggernaut's cousin, not him. If juggernaut or another member of group 1 wanted to troll you it would be alot worse then what was happening in trade then.
I'm sad to see this guild fall. R.I.P. Fallen Heroes of Misha.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
your avatar is ugly kad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Yea but I look cool as heck in game
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
just heard about this thread today. that wasn't me btw.

i'd like to add a few things:

-group 1 hadn't raided for awhile, and group 2 was more of a casual raiding style. none of group 1's members had played in awhile.

-the guild master had been off for a full 3 months, otherwise i would not have been able to take GM spot.

-i was keen on the idea of giving GM to Dno, but he said he didn't really care. that made me a little hesitant to give him the spot because i'd like someone to care about the guild.

-makayla kept causing drama and crying about it in gchat, causing more G1 members to quit.

-group 2 members have been in and out, jamessteele (owns the vent channel) quit the game. dokter transferred. asteroth is nowhere to be found. the only other people who wanted to raid from G2 included me despotik and kittyxcat.

that being said, it wasn't really me who dismantled the guild so much as it was a lack of motivation and generally a lack of people showing up for raids. i can only schedule things and add people to the list. if nobody is logged on during raid times, then there's nothing i can do about it. group 2 consistently had problems in DS replacing members and generally lacking the ability to get people to go. we still got 6/8 heroic down (yes fully nerfed i know)... however that wasn't for lack of trying. we had about 6 fully geared members and kept gearing new people because they kept quitting... probably for the same reasons that group 1 quit altogether.

also, none of us would've been as good of a leader as kuri. not me, not dno, not makayla. THOUGH dokter was damn good at raid leading and might have filled the shoes quite well.
Edited by Mephala on 10/17/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
threads like this make me miss misha. meh oh well. fallen heroes is/was/will always be bad in general.. just like 99.9% of mishan guilds... and im sure everyone has 12yr olds (or 30yr olds that act 12)... and like basically every guild you got your typical members that suck up to the GM for guild status reasons.

besides,, if you dont suck up bad things happen. i mean.. ask holloww. hehe. miss that kid.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello all Mishians! (Is that the right term?)

Although I cannot talk about the events that have taken place recently for Fallen Heroes I can clarify that the guild has been without a leader for many months. Yes I led our raiding group throughout part of FL and all of DS, to which we did a fairly decent job progressing.

Kuri (The former GM) had a pretty severe hardware failure on his computer, just about the time he was deciding to leave the game, so he just ended up canceling his subscription. (As far as I can remember this is correct).

Most of the original raid group, Group 1, quit raiding along with Kuri a couple weeks into DS.
This left my group more or less in charge of everything.

It is a shame to see any kind of drama come out from FH. But as we all know, every guild has a few people who butt heads with one another. And people who tend to voice their opinions openly.

I can hope that Fallen Heroes gets it's act together, and better coordinate times to group up and raid. There are/were a lot of quality players in the guild.

@Mephala: Hey Buddy! I still talk to James/Kitty/Despo/Jess/Asteroth they are all doing well since I've talked to them last. Everyone has been extremely busy with life. Not leaving too much time to play.

@Misha: This server is so unique. I do miss it and the community!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
i'm not sure what to make of this whole thing. the only thing that's changed is the guild lead spot. which i havent changed anything about the guild whatsoever. so i dont see how it's that big of a deal.

-we had enough 90's in all the right roles to raid
-nobody showed up but me, despotik, kitty, and maiuroo. and malius on his alt (of course right?)
Reply Quote
37 Worgen Rogue
Dreamzlol IS STILL PLAYING THIS GAME!?!?!??! BLOODY HELL!, hows it been buddy :)
Reply Quote
37 Worgen Rogue
By the way, quit the game until 4.3, been a long long LONG time. Man i miss everyone, Kaust, Ferki, Kad, Zelki....man!...yeah i was pretty young back then, a hothead and immature..i made alot of mistakes :(...
Edited by Hollowed on 10/23/2012 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Kad needs my hood Oo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]